Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A member calls me last night he has a miss on one cyl when running on engines stand one header tube temp is a lot lower than the others. Presses down on the dist cap it goes away. WTF right so I walk him through the normal stuff for a points system, nothing is working. Asked him if he used a metal gasket and is the area it sits on painted. He says so that's what that thing was under the distributor. I put a new paper one there. Have him take it out clean the paint off under the dist and re use the metal gasket he still had. Guess what it went away. Took a hour but it is good for reputation, I guess?

A member calls me last night he has a miss on one cyl when running on engines stand one header tube temp is a lot lower than the others. Presses down on the dist cap it goes away. WTF right so I walk him through the normal stuff for a points system, nothing is working. Asked him if he used a metal gasket and is the area it sits on painted. He says so that's what that thing was under the distributor. I put a new paper one there. Have him take it out clean the paint off under the dist and re use the metal gasket he still had. Guess what it went away. Took a hour but it is good for reputation, I guess?
Fixing something like that over the phone....pretty good there Hoppy!

He is a good guy. Bought some smalls from me over the years. He could not believe I found it. Some distributors use gaskets instead of o rings usually the old pre 68 ones have them. If it is points it has to be metal for making a good ground. Get **** telling people about it all the time. This one proved it. Hope he posts it up in the forums.

After paying $142 at Kubota for 3 filters and 1 gallon of Hyd fluid, I'm doing a cross check and see what I'll pay next time. Fleetguard is the exact filter Kubota rebrands. I will use their UHD2 oil though.

Man this is seriously thempting guy e mails me has 100 dual point caps he wants to sell really cheap. Dam I have around 50 now. and no room for them. This is one of thouse I should have bought it things when you found it. or I shoud say it found me!

Nice, like the excavator and see you have a brush hog, very useful. I got mine with an upgraded grader for using primarily on driveway maintenance. Mines an L2501 so 25HP but I get it all (no emissions) or DHT to deal with.
There is a fellow that builds accessories for kubotas, tool holders, steps and a variety of other things. Not sure what the website is, but has some great ideas that he puts up on youtube
Lots of good info on orangetractortalks. Com too

Man this is seriously thempting guy e mails me has 100 dual point caps he wants to sell really cheap. Dam I have around 50 now. and no room for them. This is one of thouse I should have bought it things when you found it. or I shoud say it found me!
If you had them all, how do you "move" that many or is that not the point lol!

That stuff is drying up. I sell around 1 a week. But sometimes they just sit. Dam this one they are cheap. Really have to pass on it just takes up to much room. Container doubt I can stash them in there.

Morning!
-5° to start. I see a snowflake in the forecast, but a high of 5 above. Which is the warmest day so far.

That stuff is drying up. I sell around 1 a week. But sometimes they just sit. Dam this one they are cheap. Really have to pass on it just takes up to much room. Container doubt I can stash them in there.
If you could find a way to move more of them you could build more of them but I imagine your pretty well "out there" in the market.

I dont know if you saw those six-volt tach dwells I had? Put them on the AACA site they went fast all of them. Have to keep my eyes open for olde ones that are 6 vdc specific.

There is a fellow that builds accessories for kubotas, tool holders, steps and a variety of other things. Not sure what the website is, but has some great ideas that he puts up on youtube
My Kioti tractor is orange

I should go find his channel,here it is
https://youtube.com/@7863348
Theres lots to sift through, but any handy guy can use his ideas. @Sublime one could find some ideas there too.

And just so you know a Bob Cat is a Kioti in white! Yes but much more expensive. When I needed filters for my Kioti dealer and he was out. He sent me to the Bob Cat dealer. And my neighbor bought a Bob Cat because he wanted a "better" tractor he paid more than a $1000 more than me. He was sick when he found out that Kioti makes the Bob Cat

-
Back