Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There's a little underground job goin' on up the street, one 12" steel pipe and such. Bechtel Corp. BIGGGGG outfit, international big. They worked Sat and Sun, they have light plants on site for night time, but I ain't goin' up to see if they are that crazy for 1 12" pipe :lol: . Looks like the whole crew is out there today. If that is a prevailing wage job/union wages, there's guys out there makin' close to $180/hour :eek:. If it's oil field related, it's probly the reason our gas prices went up $0.15 in the last 2 weeks :lol:. 39 years I was Operating Engineer, got triple time once :lol:

Fast fly by I'm in Pittsburgh got here yesterday and had a great trip. Nothing fell off my Scamp and drove perfect the whole way. Picked up the normal amount of bugs on the way and averaged 17mpg mostly doing 70 or the few times stomping it to the floor just for ***** and giggles.

Fast fly by I'm in Pittsburgh got here yesterday and had a great trip. Nothing fell off my Scamp and drove perfect the whole way. Picked up the normal amount of bugs on the way and averaged 17mpg mostly doing 70 or the few times stomping it to the floor just for ***** and giggles.
Where is the " Love That " button ????? :thumbsup:

Trying to plan my route back home and seeing if I can head south from here and meet up with some of you guys for a few hours. I'll check the map and see how far south I have to go.

all front suspension out, undercoating scraped and and rust being converted... then moved my cherry picker which has the legs that store vertially on it.. one tipped out and dented the top corner of my qaurter.. so that sucks.. i can knock it out but it trashed the trim.. grrrr gonna try to get it off in one piece and hammer it out eventually
Man that sucks, hopefully you can square it away.

Trying to plan my route back home and seeing if I can head south from here and meet up with some of you guys for a few hours. I'll check the map and see how far south I have to go.

Hey Fred! Good chatting Amigo

You'd have to look at seeing how far East you'd be comfortable with. Lots of guys in PA, MD and WV

Got a lot done today. Cleaned all the windows inside and out on the house, big task I was not looking forward to.

Got the front brakes replaced and seated both inner and outer races for the front wheel bearings. I had a hell of a time trying to find the right size socket to seat the inner race. Finally got it done.

Last edited:
all front suspension out, undercoating scraped and and rust being converted... then moved my cherry picker which has the legs that store vertially on it.. one tipped out and dented the top corner of my qaurter.. so that sucks.. i can knock it out but it trashed the trim.. grrrr gonna try to get it off in one piece and hammer it out eventually
X two !! Thats not a like button post, glad you can fix it and no one was hurt

20191124_134228.jpg

Is it good or sad that I know more about you guys than I do my neighbors? :lol:

Some things can not be unseen
Well, true here to an extent, don't know my naybors across from me, but know all others, about 5 families. Weird , but its true threw out all of us

Has been raining here most of the day today. So memorial Day feast inside the house tonight. Lovin it.
Would like to but not going to be able to.
Have to be home June 13th.
Yeah, but you could drive out again. Carlisle is not until the middle of July.. kkkkkkkk

Has been raining here most of the day today. So Memorial Day feast inside the house tonight. Lovin it.
IMG_20230529_180826.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back