Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am just not satisfied that we would have been better off had we simply hired a Contractor and let him build the house. While I am certainly a strong advocate for DIY it is killing me. Plus we still aren’t moved in. We are now caulking and painting trim. I refuse to move in with the attitude of let’s just get moved in and we will paint it later. I know exactly how that would turn out. Yep ten years later still not done! Hah! I got hot water heater wired up yesterday and commodes set. So at least we now have hot water in the house. I am not looking forward to laying in the dirt all day splicing in all the French drains. I have it mostly laid out and the Tees and splices laying at point of use. Gonna be a long day.
Pitter Patter

Saw the Beach Boys actually at Penn State during a Guard Family day event. Pretty sad in the indoor sports areana and maybe 100 people in there. They played their hearts out though. It was great.

Saw the Beach Boys actually at Penn State during a Guard Family day event. Pretty sad in the indoor sports areana and maybe 100 people in there. They played their hearts out though. It was great.
We've seen them four times in the last seven years. :thumbsup:

It's Tudor Tuesday!

tudortuesdayVII.jpg

Good morning :D

Woo Hoo, looks like I may have got the early bird prize. First or last it just ain’t a day without a stop in here. Jodi just left for the airport, I am being left alone and in charge with zero supervision. Two K9s, a fully stocked bar, and plenty of chores to ignore. What could possibly go wrong?
Well, pull those boot strings tight, get your work done by 11 o'clock, enjoy your unsupervised day your way.
Good morning my Arkansas cuzz

It was rough being a teen in SoCal and having to air down the drive tires and fill the gas tank to have any hope of getting some bite on a Friday night without the Beach Boys to listen to :lol: Even My part of SoCal
th?id=OIP.jpg
:lol:

Well, I thought I was done with the mower deck. Ran out and got the other belt it needed. Put it back on...and the noise level/vibration was kinda scary. :wtf: Not sure how that happened cause it wasn't that bad when I just used it. Tore it apart. Replacing all the bearings. Which includes 3 idlers with bearing permanent in them. Just ordered. So, guess it ain't getting done till next week.
Maybe somethings loose, like a spindle?

Good Morning. 10 pages of backreading. Nope. What did I miss? I got the bed of my truck swapped out, got my boy's heads and cam swapped but these heads use a 3 year specific rocker arm and they were missing one fulcrum and all of the lock nuts. Grrrrr. The rest is done tho. Went to a car show yesterday, about 35 miles each way. Car worked amazing, so just need to mow the grass and pack for MITP on Thursday. @toolmanmike when are you planning to be there?

Cool mom.

There was kindof a drought of stuff like that for a while until Weird Al came along with some help from Demento

Cool mom.

There was kindof a drought of stuff like that for a while until Weird Al came along with some help from Demento
I remember the Dr. Demento show. What was it Friday nights? It was a lot of fun, someone would pop their trunk and blast it.

I remember the Dr. Demento show. What was it Friday nights? It was a lot of fun, someone would pop their trunk and blast it.
I don't remember what nights. When I discovered him on late night radio, I was hooked. I was probably in Jr or Sr High School.

Skeeters was good yesterday just to get out of the house, perfect weather to sit on thier deck watchng the river. Alot of dogs there, allowed on the deck. Dam i WAS GOING TO BRING HARLEY BUT FIGURED IT WAS TO HOT TO LEAVE HER IN THE CAR FOR A HOUR.

-
Back