Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm about to crack one, just finished tilling under the garden, pretty late this year. Also put in a yard of lawn soil up in front of the new trees, need another yard. Had it loaded in trailer so out of the trailer into the bucket by hand, at least the scooping wasn't so far. Had a list with 19 or so things on it for the 4 day, probably got 1/3 done.

Well, its pretty hot here. Drumheller is like in the bottom of a canyon. Locals call it the ditch. Kim spent a few hours with her mom, i napped. Was a good rest.tomorrow or wed we are Going to do a coal mine tour and hit the last chance saloon for lunch. There are 11 bridges in 2-1/2 miles to get there.

Here I haven't had an adult beverage in almost 2 weeks because of this crud that caught me and you're showin' off the Miller Lite :lol:
Yeah, we polished off a 12 pack. She is 5'2 and 104 lbs. And she can drink damn near as much as any man I know. Lol. KKK k k k k

Hmmmm I got Bloody Mary mix in the fridge

thinking-face.png Virgin Mary with dinner extra spicy and dirty. That could bring some normalcy back :lol:

Well, I thought I was done with the mower deck. Ran out and got the other belt it needed. Put it back on...and the noise level/vibration was kinda scary. :wtf: Not sure how that happened cause it wasn't that bad when I just used it. Tore it apart. Replacing all the bearings. Which includes 3 idlers with bearing permanent in them. Just ordered. So, guess it ain't getting done till next week.

Well, I thought I was done with the mower deck. Ran out and got the other belt it needed. Put it back on...and the noise level/vibration was kinda scary. :wtf: Not sure how that happened cause it wasn't that bad when I just used it. Tore it apart. Replacing all the bearings. Which includes 3 idlers with bearing permanent in them. Just ordered. So, guess it ain't getting done till next week.
Bent deck?

Don't think so. One idler bearing pretty bad. Spun fine when I checked it yesterday. Gess it gave up when It got tension on it again. Others probably OK, but a bit dry sounding. So, doing all.
I hooked a piece of hidden barbed wire and bent the **** out of mine. Took a bit of massaging to get it close enough to work agajn

My Son is a mechanic for the city , they brought this lawnmower in today , would not run , never saw anything like it. Can you see it?

350089511_214084401091754_7023213296204560019_n.jpg

I hooked a piece of hidden barbed wire and bent the **** out of mine. Took a bit of massaging to get it close enough to work agajn
It did catch a stick and popped off/shredded a belt, but I put another belt on and mowed once with it already with no problem.

Morning guys looks as if we have a holiday weekend slow start in her this morning??? Coffee is on time to roll!!

Woo Hoo, looks like I may have got the early bird prize. First or last it just ain’t a day without a stop in here. Jodi just left for the airport, I am being left alone and in charge with zero supervision. Two K9s, a fully stocked bar, and plenty of chores to ignore. What could possibly go wrong?

Woo Hoo, looks like I may have got the early bird prize. First or last it just ain’t a day without a stop in here. Jodi just left for the airport, I am being left alone and in charge with zero supervision. Two K9s, a fully stocked bar, and plenty of chores to ignore. What could possibly go wrong?
Seize the day!

Have to love them!

-
Back