Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can definitely cause problems. I sometimes take mine out on long drives.
Took me about 2 days feeding the concrete plant with the loader to make the decision to leave that little back killer in the pickup.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Any Large mouth guys here? Ugh I mean fishermen. What lures you sue for them? I am a Salt water guy.
Canadian wigglers.
Mostly stuff with spinners. But that’s smallmouth bass. Theres a good bass lake a couple hours from home.

Great scott! I just had a thought about when I had my little concrete paving plant tuned up to the max about what I was doing to my loader operator :eek: . There must have been days when he really hated me :rofl:

Well trimmed the bushes on my house and both rentals. 8 bags to go to the curb. .
I'm having a real issue with world recognition today.
Hard to focus

Well trimmed the bushes on my house and both rentals. 8 bags to go to the curb. .
I'm having a real issue with world recognition today.
Hard to focus
Might be best, walk around in your own world and not concern yourself with the real world maybe :lol: just took my mask off and dusty shirt, preparing the grill for some greens an pork stakes.
Drop on by

all front suspension out, undercoating scraped and and rust being converted... then moved my cherry picker which has the legs that store vertially on it.. one tipped out and dented the top corner of my qaurter.. so that sucks.. i can knock it out but it trashed the trim.. grrrr gonna try to get it off in one piece and hammer it out eventually

all front suspension out, undercoating scraped and and rust being converted... then moved my cherry picker which has the legs that store vertially on it.. one tipped out and dented the top corner of my qaurter.. so that sucks.. i can knock it out but it trashed the trim.. grrrr gonna try to get it off in one piece and hammer it out eventually
Sorry Scott, can't like that. Lol

-
Back