Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe somethings loose, like a spindle?
Nah. All good. Even my old bubble gum welds on the brackets still feel solid.

IMG_4143.jpeg

Where do you get your bearings and seals? Prob rebuild two of the three I took off.

Where do you get your bearings and seals? Prob rebuild two of the three I took off.
I ordered from ebay last night.. Just find best deal with quick shipping. Lot's of choices from Amazon and other sites too, but didn't waste a lot of time hunting this round.

quick question.. Lower control arm bushings.. possible to do them with a big *** vice or they will need a press? I'm sure that can't be answered as some are more stuck than others though.. kind of hoping my bushings are in good shape.. Plant to reinforce the a-arms while i'm at it anyway though

quick question.. Lower control arm bushings.. possible to do them with a big *** vice or they will need a press? I'm sure that can't be answered as some are more stuck than others though.. kind of hoping my bushings are in good shape.. Plant to reinforce the a-arms while i'm at it anyway though
Buy or borrow a mopar front end kit. Mancini has them. Makes a world of difference.

Yeah.. i need to run to my sisters to get her pressure washer... sooo sick of grease and sludge..

got all the front suspension off yesterday and scraped the last of the undercoating.. Only 1 cam bolt was a fight but got it out without too much trouble and it's reusable.. could be worse :) Ended up cutting the a-arm out of the way to get room.. new ones coming with the drdiff kit..

I used Simple Green... plastic putty knife.. stiff bristle scrub brush... power washer

Thanks Chris!

No rain here, close to 90 for next many days - will be no need to mow
still wondering brake diameters?
I am afraid to ask what this group is discussing doing it themselves
Fred made it safely? Woohoo
Tim isn't going on Power Tour? what happened?
Simone mom is having to stay here alone. Sister bailed on helping out. She is having memory issues. Mom. So no go. Will be interesting in july...

I beat them out and had garage press back in.
Cinnamon 75 Duster \

So.. got the email back from howards, my cam needs a steel or bronze gear.. aren't the stock gears steel? or are they iron?

Morning men. Humidity is high here this morning, kinda muggy for my walk with the dogs. The wife unit was mowing yesterday with the rider and chucked the belt. Need to go and put it back on and see why it came off, Cub Cadet with a 54-inch deck.

special tool or a press.

Dr Dimento? 10AM Sundays

I can't remember which NYC station carried him when I first heard the show. Later it was carried on "The Apple" which was a 'new' station that was sortof AOR.
WPLJ had been the big album oriented station for a while but kind of turned top 40 around the time there was a bunch of moving around of DJs and station sales.
Looking at Blotto's website I'm sure it was WNEW out of NYC that gave them frequent airplay. They had been around for a while and kept it fairly real, although slightly mellower, not too badly playlisted, and some decent DJs with their own shows.

Of course whem I was younger, music was still on AM - WNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBC with IMUS in the morning. But he talked too much - at least thats what I thought as a 5th or 6th grader. LOL

Kinda good with by mower in pieces.... but, very dry again and no rain expected for over a week. Lawn went from greenest ever to turning brown... Supposed to see 90's Friday. :eek:

Might cost as much to ship it back and forth :)

@Icetech , let me know what you're thinking. Wish I could let you borrow the shop press as well since it just sits in the corner as a rack for fender covers.

I can get them out without a press.. not sure bout getting back in... i have a buddy like a mile away with a press, i just don't want to deal with him.. he's a GM engineer and won't even talk to me now that i got another mopar.. let alone actually help with anything.. we don't talk much anymore

I can get them out without a press.. not sure bout getting back in... i have a buddy like a mile away with a press, i just don't want to deal with him.. he's a GM engineer and won't even talk to me now that i got another mopar.. let alone actually help with anything.. we don't talk much anymore
That's a shame.
People take rivalry way too far. Its supposed to be in the spririt of competition in a good way, not as the evil enemy.
Heck its not even a rivalry anymore. Plymouth is gone. Dodge is largerly about trucks. Likewise Pontiac Oldsmobile etc.

Tell you what. John Heinricy, GM's director of performance, had no problem driving a Dodge Viper to prove they were as capable of wins as the Pheonix prepped Corvettes he was normally driving.
Lemme find some documentation. Maybe it will thaw the ice.

-
Back