Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Garden is doing good. I did have hoof prints in the new grass, so I guess the lime dust worked. Nothing got eaten except the top of the Rose of Sharon. I didn’t think that would interest themand hadn’t dusted it. Maters are flowering. Green and yellow zuch/squash and peppers are on already. Had a rain shower last evening, So no watering needed for now.
Good Morning

IMG_4247.jpeg

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4249.jpeg

I dropped a HF one in the shop a few years ago and tossed it out, to much to calibrate it actually cheaper to buy another one that is calibrated. Threw it in the trash, guy with me grabbed it out said it was fine. Told him dont trust it. Guess who had a head gasket leak a few months later!

Well not bad at all……done already and back from the dump. Nothing is close here, 15 miles one way, but nice to have one available to go to.

Here is a landfill picture to start the day.

IMG_8559.jpeg

Was planning to do some body rework on Duster. But not near enough sleep. So probably not. Gonna be hot tomorrow… Going for a ride. Home Depot. Flea market, ?…

Make sure it has a calibration certificate!
Well I struck out in town. But a buddy owns a machine shop so he’s coming over with his.

Freaking another thing taken by the squatters. I’m tempted to turn this **** all into insurance but I really don’t want to reopen involvement with the squatters

Order yourself an S-K click in 1/2" or 3/8" drive and a couple 3/8 to 1/2" adapters. 15 to 100 ft lbs covers a lot of situations.
I have one of each.
S-K is a good balance of price to quality. At least the ones I have could be sent to that place Hoppy posted for recalibration and repair.

Good morning everyone. Hanging out with some coffee and the river running down below. What a beautiful area. Great times will be had. I think Marie and I are going tubing later. Couple few hours being lazy drifting, get picked up near town.

Order yourself an S-K click in 1/2" or 3/8" drive and a couple 3/8 to 1/2" adapters. 15 to 100 ft lbs covers a lot of situations.
I have one of each.
S-K is a good balance of price to quality. At least the ones I have could be sent to that place Hoppy posted for recalibration and repair.
Both of mine are 1/2" drive and go to 200ftlbs I believe. An Inlbs would be nice at times. Fancy torque and turn ones at work, but no need at home for me

Morning fellers, need coffee this morning, still need to take the dogs for their walk, giving me the stink eye.

Well. I went to one of the local nurseries.
Just to pick up a few replacement veggie plants.
Spent well over $300.00
Bought a gator for the koi pond.
Pics later.

So, just heard the quote of the day...

The river is cold enough for you to be a Targrt model.... :rofl:

-
Back