Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oat meal two ta three times a week with kea seeds, cinemon and pure maple syrup. Yumm yumm at 7 fifteen this morning

Try this stuff sometime. :thumbsup:
1698846966151.png

Cut real coarse so it like having oatmeal with nuts :D I just butter it real good and hit it with the sea salt

PS .. It's often labeled "Irish Cut"

ugh lost my Plt Sgt last night out of the blue. Ugh ugh ugh

No munchkins here, better here this morning as it's in the 30s. Horses fed and dogs walked, time for my coffee.

Last edited:
I know some of you like oatmeal. My wife makes this, I call it oatmeal pie. It is delicious. Here is the recipe.

-Baked Banana Oatmeal : My Crazy Good Life

I bake it in oven, spring form pan, and sometimes use milk instead of almond milk.

Baked Banana Oatmeal Recipe
Similar to what I make sometimes but I fry like a pancake.

No frost this morning, did make it down to 37° and now it's headin' for 80°. Just down the beach a ways, they're lookin' at 90°. Round 2 on the quad espresso. Can you say Coffee Buzz? :lol:

Just shocking, we was just talking Monday evening. No known health issues and they’re not saying the cause yet
Sometimes people don't know they have health problems or ignore them. The body is a complexed machine to take care of.

It is a bad day, when you are all ready and set up to weld. Using a TIG welder. Everything set up, turn on the gas, no gas.WTF ??? Somebody used my rig to weld with in my absence and did not turn off the tank valve.:mob::mob::mob::mad::mad::mad::wtf::wtf::wtf:

It is a bad day, when you are all ready and set up to weld. Using a TIG welder. Everything set up, turn on the gas, no gas.WTF ??? Somebody used my rig to weld with in my absence and did not turn off the tank valve.:mob::mob::mob::mad::mad::mad::wtf::wtf::wtf:
:BangHead: Do you have an idea of who used it?

That right there is why MSHA will write a high $$$ ticket if you leave the valves open on a oxy-acet torch. That flammable gas and that combustion supporting gas is gonna find a way out somewhere and do some harm possibly.

Quoting Samuel L Jacson comes to mind….
Always check at connection for leaks. 100% i check,100% i never get fitting tight enough.

Toyota is done. I came out 1/2 of quote and i did more than what they quoted. Big difference is they priced out the entire knuckle, at $400 each and i replaced bushings only. The way the parts are listed is very confusing.
I wouldnt want to change the whole thing, as 16 years makes every bolt a challenge.

Got a call from vet, puppy is doing good. Can pick her up in a couple hours.

-
Back