Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys. Very warm here. Nice
900D976D-C992-43B6-B662-9197A0312949.gif :poke:

Our insurance went up, snd the pellet stove doesent meet requirements. $1000 to make it comply. Will have it running this week. And insurance co wants information about my business, not getting it. As far as they are concerned im retired.

It is a bad day, when you are all ready and set up to weld. Using a TIG welder. Everything set up, turn on the gas, no gas.WTF ??? Somebody used my rig to weld with in my absence and did not turn off the tank valve.:mob::mob::mob::mad::mad::mad::wtf::wtf::wtf:
:mob: :mob: :mob:

I'm quite sure it was my youngest son... He is now 36. He should know better.....
Nope. They all scatterbrains. Too much going on all the time…in a hurry im sure.
My son is like that too. At least his welding got better..

Nope. They all scatterbrains. Too much going on all the time…in a hurry im sure.
My son is like that too. At least his welding got better..
So being the hard-assed mindset that I have. I stopped immediately and had to drive 50 miles round trip to get new gas. So now I have wasted. Almost 2 hours. Is what it is. I will weld a little today and then finish tomorrow.

Omg. Just got car insurance renewal. Freaking went up 1400 dollars. Are they kidding?

Home from work early today and did a bit of work on my chin spoiler on the Scamp. Looks pretty good so far but still needs lots of work.

-
Back