Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the turn signals don’t want to work first thing in the morning now that’s it’s cold. At first I thought maybe the battery or a relay. It would start work about half way to work. Ok maybe it generated power (don’t laugh at me guys :lol: I try to reason out possibilities). But then @Mopar Tim mentioned that if the brake light doesn’t work it could be the switch. So when I turn the indicator in the left direction the one tail light doesn’t work. When I turn it to indicate right direction the other tail light doesn’t work.

Legendary College basketball coach. LED IU to 5 titles, considered a top 5 coach of all time. Known for his crazy outbursts as well. Beat North Carolina and Michael Jordan with really nobody on his team.

Do you know how to take the steering wheel off? Sorry Steph I'm not trying to belittle your knowledge and not much help but should be pretty easy and defiantly while your in there the horn is connected in there with a spring and it has a rub block if you google it should show you a picture of it and would use some Dialectric grease on that and the turn signals as well but think some others might have a bit more knowledge.
You aren’t belittling me. I am trying my best at doing this. I was reading a forum in here about taking it off.

the turn signals don’t want to work first thing in the morning now that’s it’s cold. At first I thought maybe the battery or a relay. It would start work about half way to work. Ok maybe it generated power (don’t laugh at me guys :lol: I try to reason out possibilities). But then @Mopar Tim mentioned that if the brake light doesn’t work it could be the switch. So when I turn the indicator in the left direction the one tail light doesn’t work. When I turn it to indicate right direction the other tail light doesn’t work.
Did you try replacing the flasher first.
Most electrical problems are ground issues. Especially on old cars.

Never had that happen and guessing from what I know it isn't the turn signal indicator but might be a bad ground?

You will need a steering wheel puller, and take pictures while disassemble ing
When I needed a puller for the Barracuda, I went to O'Reily's and Advance and did the borrow a tool deal. Leave a deposit bring it back and deposit is returned.

Still not seeing anything
Found this.
In May 2023 Ozzy Osbourne fell victim to an online death hoax, which alleged the rocker had died. However, this is completely untrue and the singer is still alive. The rumour that Ozzy "had passed" spread quickly after a 'R.I.P. Ozzy Osbourne' Facebook page attracted nearly one million of 'likes'.May 1, 2023

-
Back