Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Found this.
In May 2023 Ozzy Osbourne fell victim to an online death hoax, which alleged the rocker had died. However, this is completely untrue and the singer is still alive. The rumour that Ozzy "had passed" spread quickly after a 'R.I.P. Ozzy Osbourne' Facebook page attracted nearly one million of 'likes'.May 1, 2023
Can't trust those B body guys! RIP Ozzy

Turn signal switch is just a bunch of contacts, a rotary switch of sorts. When activating, they are basically self cleaning. If the grease is old and crusty it would make sense that it doesent work in the cold. But, bad grounds,loose column connector or corroded connectors can display similar symptoms.
The flasher is thermally activated,so if its doing it in both directions, its likely not the switch. Next time its stone cold,try the hazard lights.
Uses a different flasher. Process of elimination.

I've had the plastic arms break on the turn signal switches. IIRC the later ones (mid 70s ?) have a lane change as well as a turn position. However they interchange with early ones. Dan Stern used to have a stash of good quality (NOS or NORS ?) for sale.

Can't trust those B body guys! RIP Ozzy

You’re fired

He seems fine :lol:

Screenshot_20231101_200614_Chrome.jpg

House feels cold. Humidity maybe. Puppy is doing ok, tired. Hasnt eaten all day. She loves banana, so thats what she got.

So driving up Sunday night was turning the dial and some big band music came through pretty strong. Turns out I was listening to 70 something out of Toronto Canada. The magic of AM radio!

Tonight I've got some FM college radio on with Blues and now Honky Tonk show. Not sure ifs Farleigh Dickenson (North Jersey) or Fordam (NYC)

-
Back