Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, and thanks to our coffee crew veteran. Also my daughters birthday, and her hubby and son out back trying to shoot some freezer meat
Time for me to get moving. It’s my daughter’s birthday today. I also told my dad I’d take him to breakfast for Veterans Day.
I hope you all have a relaxing Veterans Day. Thank you all for your service. I’ll check back in later.

1699710663150.png
Happy Hero Day to all our Vets.

Happy Veterans Day to all those that have served and have kept us safe over the years. Mom and Dad were both veterans and are buried together at Arlington National Cemetery. My brother was also an Army Veteran... Buried not far from my house here..
0417171100.jpg

0717181040.jpg

0706181411.jpg

Watching football this afternoon and then basketball this evening. I'm still on a lift restriction with my stiches so not doing a whole lot and that part just SUCKS!!
With a weight restriction, how do you take a pee? Don't over lift and tear something loose. Have your wife help! :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

Set the lebaron seats in cab. I think they should be ok. Will remove the padding from backside of backrest, will give a little extra room. Every inch counts. Square tube framework is first.

-
Back