Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am auto at 0400 usually. Get searches done then.
I've been waking up a couple hours early the last couple days. With the eye recovery, I think my lack of usual daily activity level is not helping my sleep. I've even lost a few more pounds now down to the weight I was when I went to basic training 48 years ago.

I've been waking up a couple hours early the last couple days. With the eye recovery, I think my lack of usual daily activity level is not helping my sleep. I've even lost a few more pounds now down to the weight I was when I went to basic training 48 years ago.
Nothing like getting back to normal and soon for you I hope.

Nothing like getting back to normal and soon for you I hope.
Me too it's just difficult for me to take it easy. My advantage is I heal quick and don't feel pain. After a day or two I was ready to go. I actually went out yesterday with the wife and played nine holes of golf with a "half swing" just clubbing up to carry the yardage. I shot two over which is a great score for half shots. No problems with the stiches around the eyes a golf swing wouldn't affect them. 70 here today so we'll do it again.

Morning!
0°C/32°F. And rising. Temps will be well above freezing all week.
Today and tomorrow are Studebaker days, then another brake job tue. Wed is diagnose 4wd noise, thinking bad u-joints.

Morning!
0°C/32°F. And rising. Temps will be well above freezing all week.
Today and tomorrow are Studebaker days, then another brake job tue. Wed is diagnose 4wd noise, thinking bad u-joints.
Morning Frank been nice weather for us so far.

-
Back