Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can you spot the new deer blind

View attachment 1716166630

IMG_2824~2.jpeg

Nice. Enjoy that bottle. It's so allocated here you have to win a raffle to get one. I was lucky enough to. I paid MSRP of $35 for it but it was in Wisconsin.
My store sells me two at a time $33 each. It's not on the shelve you have to ask for it. Pays sometimes to be a good customer.

My store sells me two at a time $33 each. It's not on the shelve you have to ask for it. Pays sometimes to be a good customer.
Wow! Unbelievable you can get them. It is good to make friends with your liquor store guy.

Funny how that happens we have it, and you can't get it. Any ideas why??
Iowa is in control of every bottle. We don't get much hard to get juice. Buffalo Trace is pretty mainstream but probably the hardest to get.

Wow! Unbelievable you can get them. It is good to make friends with your liquor store guy.
$$ spent in our small-town store and I usually buy the big bottles. I'm not sure how much he has but when I told my neighbor he went twice in the last week and got a bottle each time. He has them just have to ask. I'm going for Scotch whiskey tomorrow so will probably pick up a couple more. Cheryl seems to have developed a taste for it too.

$$ spent in our small-town store and I usually buy the big bottles. I'm not sure how much he has but when I told my neighbor he went twice in the last week and got a bottle each time. He has them just have to ask. I'm going for Scotch whiskey tomorrow so will probably pick up a couple more. Cheryl seems to have developed a taste for it too.
What flavor? Peated (smoky) or not? Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

What flavor? Peated (smoky) or not? Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:
Not sure test run which one is closer to US whiskey Woodford, Weller, etc... I know they're made different, but one has to be close taste wise.

You are being too nice!
When I was a kid, my dad took the family wagon to Tijuana to get reupholstered, a '57 Ford Ranch Wagon, the 2 door :D . When we went to pick it up it was a two tone blue tuck and roll :lol: The tuck and roll ran perpendicular to the Duster's :lol:. First time he used the wagon in the dark ":wtf: there's no dome light :mad:" then I looked up and saw the two tone blue glow in the new headliner :rofl:

Not sure test run which one is closer to US whiskey Woodford, Weller, etc... I know they're made different, but one has to be close taste wise.
Non peated. Highland Scotch. Close to a nice Irish Whiskey. Post a brand if you can.

Evening all.
Came home from work and made my mold off my chin spoiler. Turned out pretty good but still have some trimming and air pocket holes to fill in but looking good.

IMG_20231114_174943429.jpg

-
Back