Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think Ham steak, scrambled eggs, and hash brown for supper tonight. No one here but me. My crew won't probably get home until 8:30 or so.

Mine

IMG_2823.jpeg

In the meantime I am sipping on a Driftless Glen Rye (from Wisconsin). Probably my favorite distillery out of almost 400 bottles.

View attachment 1716166688
No sipping here I'm guzzling. LOL
Never tried it but I'll see if I can find it. Looking for a new bottle to bring to MITP and haven't found the right one yet.

No sipping here I'm guzzling. LOL
Never tried it but I'll see if I can find it. Looking for a new bottle to bring to MITP and haven't found the right one yet.
I need to bring a bottle or two to MITP. It is a bold rye without being off-putting. I think I have a bottle of bourbon and a finished one or two.

Good Evening All! I'm drinking Rum here, Pina' Colada, now that's embarrassing but I found the mixer in the freezer and it sounded good. Not enough of the Captain tho...

I need to bring a bottle or two to MITP. It is a bold rye without being off-putting. I think I have a bottle of bourbon and a finished one or two.
I like your beer and if you can bring a sampling bottle that would be great.

Good Evening All! I'm drinking Rum here, Pina' Colada, now that's embarrassing but I found the mixer in the freezer and it sounded good. Not enough of the Captain tho...
Rum is good Rich and cheers buddy I'm drinking whiskey and Sprite as always.

And every night Charley curls up with his head on my left knee. I get up to go to the can and he curls up in his climbing post box.

20231114_195227.jpg

Stopped by a new liquor store and stood there waiting for 5 minutes, not another soul in the place and left. Cabinet is looking a little bare but there is a line.

Good morning 4am and guess I'm up. I'm forced to sleep on my back with these stiches and that's not my normal. Almost there!!

-
Back