Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I sleep on my back, the only way for me as well.....................
I prefer my side or partial stomach with a pillow under my shoulder. With the back sleeping there hasn't been a whole lot of sleeping. One eye is again almost swollen shut this morning. I called on it before and they said it was ok. Guess i need to go make an ice pack.

I have got to get my sleep, minimum of 5 hours or I loose or have zero amount of concentration, motivation and realization of what is going on, I like a 7 hour sleep night with an hour of deap sleep to be my best. I got 7 last night, and 1 hour and 10 minutes of dead sleep.
Watch out Wensday!! Here I come

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

Good morning everyone. I slept for **** last night, or so it seems. Very tired and foggy. See how this goes. Pass the coffee.

Not much going on here today mid 60's light wind. Seems like a great day to tackle the leaves.
I need to get the 55 fired up it's going into the shop tomorrow for some work. I got some odds and ends and then need to get it cleaned up, new pictures, and put it in the auction. Barracuda will be next after the first of the year run it through Bring a Trailer. A friend who watches that site said older BB 4 speed cars have been bringing crazy money. I just want to sell them not to worried about making crazy money.

Today I wake to 44 degrees, high today will be a sunny 66 and calm, I might be able to do a burn on cardboard and leaves.

Wheels up Wensday everyone.
I should go out and fire old Victoria up right now at 5:35 am :rofl: out in these woods and hills it would shake a few people out of bed.

039CDA5C-02C0-43FC-81A3-65FAD2E70B97.jpeg

-
Back