Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, been on the phone talking to one of my boys.
He's in Iowa taking some classes for his job. He works maintenance on windmill towers.

Had to share your post Alex.

1710685266390.png

Actual tarred and creosote complete with steel here and there. No idea what they weigh but I got a beer says they are North of 100 pounds each but doubt they are 150? Likely somewhere in between. And plenty awkward.
i'm thinking 100 would be on the very low end.

Morning coffee crew, caught myself a nasty sinus cold . :BangHead::BangHead:
It's going around. I had it a week ago. The wife has it now. A friend got sick snd it was diagnosed as Influenza A. No magic pill, just treat the symptoms.

Well... enough research on the computer. I'm armed with enough information to really screw something up. Time to get at it

Stay safe out there. If you don't hear from me in 8 hours, send beer and a fire extinguisher.... :lol:

Morning all, been on the phone talking to one of my boys.
He's in Iowa taking some classes for his job. He works maintenance on windmill towers.
Holly Molly! Seen a few videos of these men working on them, not for me, but I was a preventive maintenance man in a big 3 story dr building with two out patient o.r. rooms. Kept my feet on the ground most of the time, telephone pole climbing removed ma bell telephone lines (great contracts) .
Morning coffee crew, caught myself a nasty sinus cold . :BangHead::BangHead:
I get in a hot shower anytime this happens ( no allergies myself) but when it does its a wet wash rag and salt it down good, place over my nose and breath threw it, my little brother was bothered by allergies and mom and grandma swore by it, its like a good cleaning and has always worked for us crazy American red skins .

-
Back