Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just 3 more day to go until my mri on my lower back (just above mt tail bone) where my arthritis dr has discovered my first 3 vertebrae are fused together by calcium and arthritis, she is thinking a nerve block of some kind, I am ready to try anything at this point, she has me on a cain, but I must say I don't use it, hide it mostly when I practice on it..
Tired of waking every morning needing to get relief for awhile in the jacuzzi.. tired of being tired!! Its been a long wait , so sorry to be posting this, but the up side is getting to see my two sons most every day.. and coming here now and then to see everyone has stayed busy and will enjoy this day (except Mitch, hope he can remember the good times he had had with his father and brother).

Leave y'all with this Green picture, and a happy thought for today, may we all feel blessed as I am that we are here today to share or fun times we have had and have in our plans for today..

View attachment 1716222659
I feel about the same way. No cane yet. I have one, its just put away for now.

Been a busy morning here I been on the phone with another one of my boy's.
Sure love my kids, can't imagine life without them.

hey everyone, just wanted to ask id anyone here had knowledge about the engine bay wiring harness. just got a distributer from hallifax and need to figure out how to set it up. heres some pictures, feel free to message me personally still learning this website.

IMG_1202.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg

IMG_1205.jpeg

IMG_1204.jpeg

hey everyone, just wanted to ask id anyone here had knowledge about the engine bay wiring harness. just got a distributer from hallifax and need to figure out how to set it up. heres some pictures, feel free to message me personally still learning this website.

View attachment 1716222736

View attachment 1716222737

View attachment 1716222738

View attachment 1716222739

Do you have a Tech Service Manual for the car? It'll show the stock wiring and color codes to begin.

20240317_152142.jpg

View attachment 1716222736

View attachment 1716222737

View attachment 1716222738

View attachment 1716222739
I would start with attaining a manual specific to your car, you will go back to it over and over again. The manuals from these cars are very different than the manuals you have grown up with. Congrats again on the car!

Well, did some cleanup in the shop. Spending more time looking for tools than i wanted. I did clean the top of my toolbox,something that needed to be done-desperately.
And i had a rolling table, stuck my tig welding fas to it, as well as pedal and stinger cable. So now if i want to tig its a matter of rolling welder over and switch connectors. More likely to use it if its ready to go. I may try it with my old buzzbox welder as a scratch start. And then it’s a/c for aluminum.

-
Back