Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Agree. I went to buy lottery tickets yesterday because Pa. Is shutting down the machines today for system update they said no time table for when they will be on line again.
So I bought a candy bar. I didn't question it $1.35 in the city they are $ 3. 70 .
Ray, you should come to Vietnam. People walk around all day long and sell lottery tickets no matter where you are at, the coffee shop the restaurant anywhere. The good news is if you win, you win 2 billion.....Dong that is... :rofl:
Ray, you should come to Vietnam. People walk around all day long and sell lottery tickets no matter where you are at, the coffee shop the restaurant anywhere. The good news is if you win, you win 2 billion.....Dong that is... :rofl:

Last edited:

1710853017363.png

Good morning all, looks like the temps here in northeast Arkansas match those up into Iowa this morning 30 at 5am, back up to 60 by 1pm. Cleaned and inspected two large hanging lamps yesterday, as I sat on a bar stool, did my walk about 7 round exercises in the back yard with my 9mm and holster, I think it was last November sense I did that, but my memory stayed in place @Sublime one

Stopped into the Kia stealership yesterday, saw this sign on a service counter table. Was there cause Les Schwab told us brakes were at 2mm, Kia also had told us on prior oil change that they were getting down there. Went to set appt. for brakes but they didn't have the parts on hand, called me back with quote, $2200 for pads and rotors all the way around, Brembo is stupid expensive! Just the front pair of pads is over $800. With the labor brake job will be over $2700 plus tax, yay!

View attachment 1716223648
:eek: :wtf: That's Nuckin Futz! So, are Hybrids 215 per hour?

Our local Chevy dealer is at $225
Don't know what my dealer is charging per hour. Don't plan to take any actual work to them unless its warranty or nobody else (usually myself) can do it. So far I am only in there once a year for State inspection. That's a set price. I also have them rotate tires. Not sure if they charged for that since they are pulling a couple anyway. And the main reason I even go in is so they do a computer update -which at least so far, has been no charge. I did go in for my first oil change that was free and I had to tighten plug to stop dripping... :BangHead:

-
Back