Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My brother was surprised to find a big, red STOP WORK notice on his front door today. He's been restoring an 18th century house he bought. Odd because none of the work is visible from outside... He believes that the HVAC contractor who came in to give him a (ridiculous) quote, Narc'd him out to the town. He's pissed

My brother was surprised to find a big, red STOP WORK notice on his front door today. He's been restoring an 18th century house he bought. Odd because none of the work is visible from outside... He believes that the HVAC contractor who came in to give him a (ridiculous) quote, Narc'd him out to the town. He's pissed
Cain't like That...... :mob:

Screenshot_20240320_005950_Facebook.jpg

I had a similar experience with one of my neighbors when I build my Garage Mahal 24 years ago. Someone complained to the HOA about the size of the building that I was doing. I went to the HOA and explained to them everything was legal and they agreed. I think the guy was jealous that I was already retired before him long ago and didn't like the idea that I had a garage shop at my house. I found out later it was the guy right across the street from me that was complaining. The guy was one of those high up pencil neck government workers who thought he could intervene. To no avail. Haven't had a conversation with that guy since then. Lol.... Kkkkkkk

I am pretty happy with the price for an aluminum 3 1/2 " driveshaft, chrome molly slip yoke to trans, and all u-joints (1350's), including free shipping at $681. I was thinking it would be much more than that. :thumbsup:

Here is the company I decided to go with. I talked to 3 different ones as well as checked reviews.

I feel good about the decision to skip the Hagerstown swap meet.......................

Sat 23 | Day​

51°

95%
NNW12 mph
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

35fnwh.jpg

Saw this gem yesterday and parked right next to it at one of my favorite cafes. Don't think I've seen one here in Vietnam before..
1000003636.jpg

Morning from the other time zone checking in with coffee cup in hand.

-
Back