Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Not much to report today. Going to be a long day. Waiting on work so likely cleaning.

I'm here......now
Tike...see this... Don't think I've seen one before. In Vietnam
1710929523690.png

I was looking at that. I can't decide if it is new or restored. A guy at work bought a new one and it was nothing but problems so he sold it.

Saw this the other day from a balcony. This guy is pulling this load and it looks like there's a refrigerator on board. Pretty sure this is all scrap stuff. These guys are not lazy.

1000003594.jpg

Does it ever rain there? Look at the shed across the street full of motor scooters and a rusty roof

Only 12 more wake ups for me. That's inmate talk. I just hope I can learn to like hot buttered popcorn again

Does it ever rain there? Look at the shed across the street full of motor scooters and a rusty roof
Does not rain this time of the year. I've been here for 6 weeks now and have not seen a raindrop. Now that is the opposite between May and September. That will be the rainy season here. It will rain every day. Not all day, but a lot like South Florida. Rain and then the sun come back out. As far as motorcycles, yes they are everywhere and I mean everywhere

No, I threw those on and the rears like you have to take it down to NC. Gonna swap these back on...............................aluminum slots.

View attachment 1716224113

Much better.... i still haven't decided on my fronts yet.. using stamp steels in the back might go slots in the front.. early b-body can look odd with newer rims..

Good morning, made it to Wensday.
May get a trim today, mri at 5 thirty pm.

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n (1).jpg

-
Back