Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guys, just curious if any of you have had a new manual steering box before... was it so tight that you could barely move it by hand?

Guys, just curious if any of you have had a new manual steering box before... was it so tight that you could barely move it by hand?
Never had one myself, but I would bet it does turn very hard manually.

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6100.jpeg
The wood and black panels had some blemishes on it like what is on the bottom picture. The silver piping on the dash was faded to yellow. So I’ve been trying to touch it all up with a steady hand so it doesn’t look like a child painted it. I still have more to do but I want to let it dry to be sure the color is matching properly.

Mine is manual and it went back in and that is what I am using. It was very easy to turn without power when I pushed it around everywhere.
sorry, meant just on the bench by hand.. i'm just overthinking again is all... might try to get the power box out tonight.. gonna suck now with the torsion bar and header in

View attachment 1716230102

View attachment 1716230103
The wood and black panels had some blemishes on it like what is on the bottom picture. The silver piping on the dash was faded to yellow. So I’ve been trying to touch it all up with a steady hand so it doesn’t look like a child painted it. I still have more to do but I want to let it dry to be sure the color is matching properly.
Fixed................Looks great!

IMG_6102.jpeg

4a37kx.jpg

sorry, meant just on the bench by hand.. i'm just overthinking again is all... might try to get the power box out tonight.. gonna suck now with the torsion bar and header in
Yeah I figured that is what you meant..............I am sure it will be easier once it is on the car.

Hey brain-trust. I need a helmet for racing events on power tour. How is the best way of ordering one. Seem's a stupid question but....
Gotta try them on Tim. They all fit different even though their manufacture say the same size. Make sure you get the right safety stickered model. "Snell" I think is the required standard. That big motorcicle shop behind Costco in Vista had quite a selection if I recall right.

Hey brain-trust. I need a helmet for racing events on power tour. How is the best way of ordering one. Seem's a stupid question but....
Find the closest motorcycle shop and have them measure you for a full face helmet.

Just off the phone with Karl.
I told him everyone is asking about him. He said he is doing better, just some days are a little difficult breathing.

He is trying to get his points up doing Uber.
I don't know how that works in relation to how they pay you.

Anyway It's the best I heard him talk in
months.

Put a new one in my scamp and it was a bit loose so adjusted it and after about 1,000 miles readjusted it.

Elite 8 Woman's Basketball tonight at 6:15 Central time on ESPN. LSU against the Iowa Hawkeyes.

So does she ditch the WNBA to go to the Big 3?
I don't know what she is going to do. She said she is headed for the WNBA but the draft hasn't happened yet. She is #1 pick and Indianna has the first choice. She has had quite a few offers from other organizations.

-
Back