Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had steaks planned and daughter was going to be late due to a surgery...she's the OR manager for a hospital. So postponed to Wednesday (those KC Strips will be sooo tender) we went with pizza and Buffalo Trace tonight...great combination.
They will be good on Wednesday. Cheers!

Jesus... i have 12psi... i'll make 2 more runs.... then shocked it exploded... unreal

Well.. that makes me sad inside... is that new or used? I just swapped it onto my car.. wasn't too bad.. hope the header seals back up
Rebuilt I believe. Tim drove my Valiant at Carlie.
I was zoned out in a chair by his camper I heard a thud. Look down see a steering . Box all he said was you need this.

I was zoned out in a chair by his camper I heard a thud. Look down see a steering . Box all he said was you need this.
That's awesome :) i spent 400 on one i can barely turn :( Will wait and see what pst says.. i really don't wanna send it back. or pay to send it back

HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR AUTOCROSS AND DRAG RACING. If a helmet is used, it must meet Snell, rated SA orM 2010, 2015, or 2020 with a visible SFI tag inside the helmet. Please bring a helmet with you on the Tour if you areplanning to participate in the Autocross or drag racing events.Motorcycle or DOT helmets are not allowed under any circumstances.

1712014883369.png

1712014943250.png

^^^^^^ DOT approved for motorcicles, but NOT SNELL approved

1712015198708.png

1712015290799.png

DOT and SNELL M2020The SNELL Memorial Foundation is still largely considered the gold standard for helmet safety. SNELL M2020 certification uses the most aggressive anvil profile, known as an edge anvil, and demands a ridiculously low 275 g maximum energy transfer after two blows. SNELL testing is designed with the energy levels and safety requirements of the racetrack in mind, and this is reflected in the additional testing for characteristics such as stability and ease of removal in an emergency. SNELL technicians look for the weakest point in the helmet and target that point when testing. Technicians will strike multiple locations, testing until they are satisfied an accurate indication of the helmet’s energy-management ability has been attained. Also listed as SNELL M2020D.

WNBA Rookie salary is a joke at $74,000.... not knowing what other incentives and such can get built in.

NBA is $1,100,000
Yeah but she’ll be like Michael Jordan, he made more on endorsement deals than he ever did playing basketball. She’s already been offered her own shoe line too. She’ll be just fine

That's awesome :) i spent 400 on one i can barely turn :( Will wait and see what pst says.. i really don't wanna send it back. or pay to send it back
Steering box locked up?

Steering box locked up?
no locked up, just crazy tight... also just learned that steering boxes are made to be a bit tighter when near center than when at the ends of travel since they spend more of their lives in that range.... didn't know that..

no locked up, just crazy tight... also just learned that steering boxes are made to be a bit tighter when near center than when at the ends of travel since they spend more of their lives in that range.... didn't know that..
Hmm didn’t either but makes sense

:rofl:Good people here that take care of each other. Glad you all put up with me.

Hmmm the last Arizona survivor has died, will the famous legend be proven right or wrong?

Rip Lt Commander

My steering box is manual and is, if I remember right 24:1 and the standard is 16:1. Works great for this old fart.

I looked at Bell Helmets lineup, they still have an open face helmet SNELL approved. Not all full face helmets are SNELL approved. They gotta have that sticker inside to keep the tech guys happy. My Bell Magnum open face was SNELL in the 70s and with Malcolm Smith's accessories I was able to put a snap on chin guard to keep them rocks that the Unlimited 4X4s liked to throw outa my teeth, for the most part :lol:

I looked at Bell Helmets lineup, they still have an open face helmet SNELL approved. Not all full face helmets are SNELL approved. They gotta have that sticker inside to keep the tech guys happy. My Bell Magnum open face was SNELL in the 70s and with Malcolm Smith's accessories I was able to put a snap on chin guard to keep them rocks that the Unlimited 4X4s liked to throw outa my teeth, for the most part :lol:
Dam not many remember Malcolm Smith. I do..

Malcolm had many talents other than just motorcycling. His single seat buggy threw rocks at us on more than one occasion :rofl:
He always had the big smile on his face. Remember, On Any Sundy. I was one of the first at the movie theater when the movie came out. Would like to see it again.

He always had the big smile on his face. Remember, On Any Sundy. I was one of the first at the movie theater when the movie came out. Would like to see it again.
Far as I know, he's still alive and kickin'. Still has the motorsports shop in Riverside Ca.

I was pumpin' gas into this white 3/4 ton van one afternoon. Just happened to look in the back window, there sits a Harley XR750 dirt tracker. Look a little further and it has a big #1 on the number plates. I look up the side of the van into the rear view mirror :eek: F%^& ME! THAT'S MERT LAWELL! It was like the day after the AMA Sacramento Mile and he was headin' east to the next race.

Can you post a link to that open face snell Bell helmet? Thanks

I was pumpin' gas into this white 3/4 ton van one afternoon. Just happened to look in the back window, there sits a Harley XR750 dirt tracker. Look a little further and it has a big #1 on the number plates. I look up the side of the van into the rear view mirror :eek: F%^& ME! THAT'S MERT LAWELL! It was like the day after the AMA Sacramento Mile and he was headin' east to the next race.
LOL did you get his autograph?

-
Back