Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Setting and standing this morning, legs moving and neck stretches, tried to touch my toes but elected to just grab my ankles... might grab a pencil this evening and ad another picture to my creative book, yep, I can be a bit crazy at times

View attachment 1716229966
Be careful cousin grabbing your ankles, we got some Navy boys on here!

ah.. i figured they would be standard by 64..
This is the 64 Valiant information. The Barracuda wasn't listed because of it's late release.

1711993119238.png

ordering bolts for seat belts.. anyone have some black or gray belts laying around? :)

Hey brain-trust. I need a helmet for racing events on power tour. How is the best way of ordering one. Seem's a stupid question but....

Be careful cousin grabbing your ankles, we got some Navy boys on here!
Well I do appreciate the advice :lol: Hay, you keep you and your family safe up there, I see bad bad weather heading your way if its not already there.. stay sharp cousin

Hey brain-trust. I need a helmet for racing events on power tour. How is the best way of ordering one. Seem's a stupid question but....
What size ? I donated my brain bucket to a young racing family few miles away, I might have a med to large old school one if the wife has not sold it.. I will check on it in a few .

What size ? I donated my brain bucket to a young racing family few miles away, I might have a med to large old school one if the wife has not sold it.. I will check on it in a few .
I have a small head, a size 6 hat!!!

-
Back