Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Inspector comes Monday. Blocking isn't required by code, but we are adding it anyway. Only having the metal brackets at the cross-beam is required by code.
those are hurricane ties. They don't care if it warps as long as it doesn't land on your neighbor. LOL

You need to let me how it works out. I might be heading down that track myself.
:lol: - I wasn't kidding when I said I would sell you my 5300 the other day. I will do that... I do have to say that just up and down the driveway it felt like the new one is going to work out better

:lol: - I wasn't kidding when I said I would sell you my 5300 the other day. I will do that... I do have to say that just up and down the driveway it felt like the new one is going to work out better
I really think my converter is def, when cold works like a dream, when warmed up, not so much.

Is there a way to tell converter type/stall by looking at it? I mean out of car.

Hey, look what I got today!

Lighted.jpg

I can see where the Dart might be getting "tired" - no doubt the PO *ahem* "enjoyed" driving the car a few times
Im sure they did. Took it for a cruise after the X pipe the other day. there was a cherry 69 malibu 396 wanting to show what a Big Block chevy could do. I walked his ***! He had no chance. So not so tired!

-
Back