Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am trying to recover from my brothers Bean soup party yesterday. I think I may take a little ride to get some breakfast.

2000 something Honda oddesey wit a big ghetto blaster sound system in it, probably blew the paint off in the first place with it. I wonder if he should use Gorrilla hair? He knows not to piss me off. His dad and I are becoming good friends. He is ok probably the best one yet, but he is older (early 30's) and responsible.

So a guy I know came t shop Friday and he brought a "friend" which is usually a no no because I don't like people I don't know casing my joint.

Turned out to be a really decent man and the reason he came is because he wanted to see my wagon under construction.

As he is looking at my wagon he says "so you like these old coronets huh?" I said "sure do"

he says "I have a 73 coronet wagon that I will make you a hell of a deal on to get it out of my yard"

when does the madness end.

I figured out why skidmark likes my laptop so much, someone stuffed a small bag of catnip in the cd drive! It is funny though, payback will be interesting!

He seemed like a decent kid. Brave he is... to come around there for Hoppys daughter

So a guy I know came t shop Friday and he brought a "friend" which is usually a no no because I don't like people I don't know casing my joint.

Turned out to be a really decent man and the reason he came is because he wanted to see my wagon under construction.

As he is looking at my wagon he says "so you like these old coronets huh?" I said "sure do"

he says "I have a 73 coronet wagon that I will make you a hell of a deal on to get it out of my yard"

OH NO RANI HAS A MOPAR SUGAR DADDY!!!!!!!!!:eek:ops:

2000 something Honda oddesey wit a big ghetto blaster sound system in it, probably blew the paint off in the first place with it. I wonder if he should use Gorrilla hair? He knows not to piss me off. His dad and I are becoming good friends. He is ok probably the best one yet, but he is older (early 30's) and responsible.

Ok, the van .....so not cool .......I was thinking old school ford econoline or older dodge B van. no such luck HA!

he is probably older than her which is not a bad thing .....I made the discovery that "older" more mature men are better than the younger variety. Younger ones just talk crap and want to fight all the time and be domineering on a girl. who has time for that. "older" ones want to have fun and enjoy life. IMO

Well Holy Buckets Rani. So if you do mine in black what will you do the next one in? I figure you will be selling in a year or less so I have been saving my money to buy Black Beauty. Maybe Ray and I will fly out and drive it back!

The pop will need a road trip if you dare, It will be a short trip. Just have to make sure the wagon has a tow hitch on it to pull the pop back.

Ok, the van .....so not cool .......I was thinking old school ford econoline or older dodge B van. no such luck HA!

he is probably older than her which is not a bad thing .....I made the discovery that "older" more mature men are better than the younger variety. Younger ones just talk crap and want to fight all the time and be domineering on a girl. who has time for that. "older" ones want to have fun and enjoy life. IMO

You mean old like me? I come with my own oxygen tank!

What are you calling the wagon Rani? I am sure we could come up with something like black jack shellacking or Karl will nail it!

He took me to go see it and I didn't get a pic of it but its not as nice as these because its been sitting outside for the last 20 years but it is complete and no rust anywhere.

could look like these .....

that is an attractive design .....at least to me it is

Attachments

• 1973DodgeCoronet_01_700.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 68
  • dodge__coronet_station_wagon_combined_1973_4_lgw.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 78
I am telling you Ray you would have loved the Bean soup party. Beens and Beer! Beer started at 11:00 but the Beans weren't done until 5 and then the moonshine came out.

So what are the details of the 73 Coronet wagon? Engine? Mileage? Color? Condition? Any cool options?

I am telling you Ray you would have loved the Bean soup party. Beens and Beer! Beer started at 11:00 but the Beans weren't done until 5 and then the moonshine came out.

A person in your position drinking m...........Tsk, tsk, tsk
You must have felt 5' tall!

So what are the details of the 73 Coronet wagon? Engine? Mileage? Color? Condition? Any cool options?

9 passenger, power window on the tailgate. 318 car but the engine condition is unknown ....he says it was parked because either the engine went bad or the trans. he couldn't remember because its been awhile .....the plates expired in 1996....and its tan and a non-woodgrain car, not sure if it was a woodgrain delete or if that model just came like that.

-
Back