Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I finally caught up reading what was going on and looks like you guys split . Well, good morning. I'm sure some others will straggle in with one eye propped open, looking for some caffeine.

Good morning :glasses7: I be one of those straggler's :D

Sleep in and miss a lot around here. Rani's dating older men and getting new wagons, Tike's got bean issues, Hoppy beating up on young people. Busy morning...
Older men, betting up on young people and bean issues #-o
sounds like a movie I seen at 2 am in the morning waiting on my wife to get home :D

Rani,
I'm glad you came back to YOUR choice on the color. I like dark wagons. That's the only thing I have driven since 1991. Mine were all blue, but the black will be cool looking ( I really liked the bronze idea too). Just thought it best if you considered that people will probably say that before you painted it. Sorry if I was a troublemaker. :poke: Now when you hear it, you can dismiss it much more easily. And move on to their other stupid comments LOL. There will always be someone...But Im sure that will get FAR more good comments.

Sorry I'm late, good to see y'all enjoying your Sunday, I'll wash up these coffee mugs.

Crazy last night, new-ish, trouble-making co-worker finally hanged himself, shouting nonsense at another coworker. He's had issues with nearly everyone from the git-go.

Every year there's one. We had an employee go psycho, was told to leave, security ended up tazing him! Another one was so drunk at work, he kept asking the security officer, "why'd you pull me over?" Are your jobs as entertaining?

Anyway...we got some cooler weather this morning, windows open to the breeze for the first time in months.

Here then LOL

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 110.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 113.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 053.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 112.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 052.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 028.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 039.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 012.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 113
Cool pics. :cheers:

Is the last one you and the wife in front of your hotel??? :glasses7:

Ya... I wish. That's the Imperial Palace from the Hapsburg Empire Circa 1375. Called Schuornbrun Palace. There is also the Worlds oldest Zoo on the grounds. We spent all of Sunday there. Used to go there a lot as a young boy.

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 097.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 090.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 073.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 067.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 108
  • 062.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 098.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 111
I'm beat. Been up since 5:30 AM.

Helped a local member repair her Dart all day. Got alot done, but still needs a little more...

well its been along time . How yall doin ?

How are you doin Asa?

I didn't mean to hang up on you last time we talked, I got in a bad zone and could not reconnect...

We did get the Dart home and fixed. The kids are driving it daily. I fixed the driver window and it rolls up and down now. Had to fix the new plastic rivet that holds it in, but it's working now...

How are you doin Asa?

I didn't mean to hang up on you last time we talked, I got in a bad zone and could not reconnect...

We did get the Dart home and fixed. The kids are driving it daily. I fixed the driver window and it rolls up and down now. Had to fix the new plastic rivet that holds it in, but it's working now...
its ok my friend you tried to call me back like 9 times it just would not work lol . good to hear you have the wagon going . i think you and chuck are the only 2 that know whats going on with me lol Should i tell them?lol

its ok my friend you tried to call me back like 9 times it just would not work lol . good to hear you have the wagon going . i think you and chuck are the only 2 that know whats going on with me lol Should i tell them?lol

I kept trying you back also at least 6 times, but gave up... :violent1:

Tell them if you want to, but many people peek in here... :downtown:

Sorry I'm late, good to see y'all enjoying your Sunday, I'll wash up these coffee mugs.

Crazy last night, new-ish, trouble-making co-worker finally hanged himself, shouting nonsense at another coworker. He's had issues with nearly everyone from the git-go.

Every year there's one. We had an employee go psycho, was told to leave, security ended up tazing him! Another one was so drunk at work, he kept asking the security officer, "why'd you pull me over?" Are your jobs as entertaining?

Anyway...we got some cooler weather this morning, windows open to the breeze for the first time in months.

Goldie '65: still in the south?...

Good, to see you...

I kept trying you back also at least 6 times, but gave up... :violent1:

Tell them if you want to, but many people peek in here... :downtown:

Karl,THANKS for the window clip info.! If anyone would know this,I "guessed " on you...

first in ...good morning

with Mr. Mitch gone ...this place just isn't the same. I am usually not first in for the morning crew

first in ...good morning

with Mr. Mitch gone ...this place just isn't the same. I am usually not first in for the morning crew

Hey,,Hey,, I am here. I posted some pics earlier for your enjoyment. I am tryin to check in each day, but we are 6 hours ahead of the east coast. We are leaving now to go to the Museum Quarter , since it is raining here today. Be back to report later.

-
Back