Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy to see everybody up and at em' this morning. Mitch is looking like he and the wife are having a great vacation.

God yes.....burning like a bad yeast infection!
That's all hundreds of miles up North of me though....thank God!

Jeff

I see they have called in theNational Guard. Not good. Good to hear you aren't in the line of fire.

Good morning Monday :coffee2: 50 degree's and clear skies, know to get my brain kick started.
First cup down and working on nimber two....:glasses7:

Karl,THANKS for the window clip info.! If anyone would know this,I "guessed " on you...

No problem. We've had the window out of the kid's valiant for a while. It was easy...

We're going to start installing the dash, then we can drop in the engine & trans!!!! Woo Hoo!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The new member woman came over yesterday and we got alot done on her car...

Installed the new fuel pump.

Made a new fuel line with in line filter. (someone put the filter on the suction side of the pump, not the pressure side - we corrected that)....

Painted her alt bracket for her.

We took off the rear tires to start installing the leaf springs, but got a little side tracked...

I saw that the backing plates for the rear brakes were pretty rusty and dry, so I started cleaning it up. I cleaned the star wheel and anti-sieze lubed it, then did the backing plates, then the rear wheel cylinder blew out while I was checking it. Then checked the other side and that wheel cylinder was "sticky" also. Luckily my local NAPA had two of them in stock, so we got them, a new spring package, and I had a set of old OEM Mopar asbestos brake pads. Got it all back together and bleed, the brakes feel great, nice and high pedal very firm... I have to ask her if they felt any better on the way home.

Then we changed her oil, and I fixed the front shocks. Someone installed new shocks, and didn't remove the original one piece grommet, and installed the two piece grommets on those....

We found some replacement bushings for the shocks and we took them apart and removed all the old bushings, and installed new ones. Now it's back together like it should be....

We didn't have time to do the leaf springs, but she may come back later today for that.

Then it could use a nice tune-up. It has 7 mm stock style spark plug wires on it, I recommended to get 8 mm ones.

Other than that, I just sat around on my @ss yesterday....

Good morning guys. Late start this Monday. I checked in here earlier, but my phone was actin funky. Wouldnt let me te. Rebooted it, but had to get to work. On Ipad now...

That's great that you were able to help a fellow member out Karl and I'm sure she appreciates it. We need pics. lol

Good morning guys. Late start this Monday. I checked in here earlier, but my phone was actin funky. Wouldnt let me te. Rebooted it, but had to get to work. On Ipad now...
Good morning :glasses7: May this day fly by smoothly for you today :cheers:

Good morning :glasses7: May this day fly by smoothly for you today :cheers:

Ya gotta hope, So far its cruisin by. Some of the usual code printer start-up issues. Need to go weld up a mixer blade...
What's happnin on the hill?

Ya gotta hope, So far its cruisin by. Some of the usual code printer start-up issues. Need to go weld up a mixer blade...
What's happnin on the hill?

Not much, waiting on a younggun to show up and make a run to the dump, man my wife and youngest sure can make a mess in a years time :protest:

Off to work. I'm already an hour late. ( Today is a light day anyway) Have fun! TMM

-
Back