Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Us old people.

actually me too....I really need to get into a better sleep schedule, but working nights really turns you upside down.

Maybe someday I will have some sanity and actually go to sleep without setting an alarm and get up whenever.

I bounce off the walls way too much. At least I quit drinking mountain dew, that helped a little. .........a little

Rani, condolences this morning.. I just seen where you lost a cousin :glasses7:

Hello sleep challenged people...

Hello !! what is today :???: I swear they are running together this week :glasses7:
Oop's I see today is trash day Wednesday, I need to go threw the frige and throw a couple things out this morning..

Good morning everyone :coffee2:

Good morning Fabonians. We ran out of coffee at work Yesterday, but I see somebody picked some up this AM. Life goes on.

My dryer was making some strange noises. I thought I was going to have to buy another one, but it turns out it was a nickle in there that has worn halfway down..

the dryer is ok....

My dryer was making some strange noises. I thought I was going to have to buy another one, but it turns out it was a nickle in there that has worn halfway down..

the dryer is ok....

Did you get change back??

the dryer is ok....

Done this,a few times. Karl... The dryer needs a new belt, that's another project. Love ,old Maytag ...Asked info: appreciated & received,Thanks

Cheers Mikey. I get one more relaxing cup, then the reality of work will set in.

Yep, I'm about there. I got up @ 6 and it's 8 already. Dang.

You two have a good day and drive safe, I will be out the door in just a few to get my day started, Let's Do IT :cheers::cheers::cheers:

-
Back