Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got the fire pit restarted from last night. I love the smell of a good wood fire...

Good Morning FABO !!!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 005.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 037.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 107
Kinda slow in here. Guess everyone is sleepin in or too busy to post. I'm at work. Mornings have been fairly busy, not much time in the office. I just put a fresh pot on and propped the door open....

Kinda slow in here. Guess everyone is sleepin in or too busy to post. I'm at work. Mornings have been fairly busy, not much time in the office. I just put a fresh pot on and propped the door open....

Ya. I have to get up with the chickens to chat with most here. The early group is out East and at work by the time I get up.

Good morning folks. I'm sitting at work with a strong cup of coffee, wishing I was hanging out with Mitch and his wife. The pictures look incredible..

might I add... dutch oven? raspberries and blackberries on sale, 2 for $3... I ( ME< MYSELF) will make my version of cobbler tonight. its the KISS receipe

I am grateful to live in the USA, but the lifestyle and surroundings in Europe in pictures like Mitch's, makes me want to visit there and experience. Most of us "came from" there after all.

2 and 1/2 for me! We could also go to Busch Gardens the Old world Country. We could take the Busch Beer tour for Hops!

To tell a family secret, my grandmother was Dutch... LOL! :D

[ame]https://youtu.be/3GRgoxWap-M[/ame]

first in today........coffee is already on

going to be a great day....get to go on a road trip and take a look at a 500. dollar duster and what is supposed to be an 80s cop car diplomat. :D:D

-
Back