Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Goo morning. Sound like fun.

morning Mr. Keith .....yes I went yesterday for a ride in the mountains and I found what I hear is a duster fer sale .....its out in a very remote area.

yesterday I had fun going up there because I followed my uncle and we were racing Mercedes benzes lol .....he has a C300 and I was driving my dad's Mercedes so we were racing when going uphill and there was a passing lane. lol

found a cool dodge peeeek up that was for sale but not good enough deal to make me go all the way back up there and acquire. :???:

Attachments

• DSC00391.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC00387.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 107
the colors are changing in the higher elevations which is kinda sad

Attachments

• DSC00360.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00363.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 110
Miss Rani! Now you are street racing in Mercedes's. You are getting too daring. Driving through Ghetto's...hanging out in the malls...shooting Racoons.... WITH REAL GUNS!!! ...and now this! The FABO family here are concerned....entertained but concerned.

Miss Rani! Now you are street racing in Mercedes's. You are getting too daring. Driving through Ghetto's...hanging out in the malls...shooting Racoons.... WITH REAL GUNS!!! ...and now this! The FABO family here are concerned....entertained but concerned.

good morning.

yea the crazy thing is that night I decided to shortcut through the ghetto I was actually in my dad's car which is a good thing because I think I would generated more attention in the dart. His car is a 2012 Mercedes S- 550 so it blends in and looks like any other car on the road but the dart would really stand out because how often do you see 68 darts around anywhere LOL

I drug these 2 home this week.

Attachments

• 00707_bsL1SbM8o87_600x450.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 201509070857532714d2a2ac349ec44eb8ed7733401dca.regular.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 140
The 70 has a 383 with a 4 speed! That is hard to find and the bed dumps! The shortbed has a warmed over 318 4sp OD I have already put 500 miles on it.

The 70 has a 383 with a 4 speed! That is hard to find and the bed dumps! The shortbed has a warmed over 318 4sp OD I have already put 500 miles on it.

older dodge trucks of any kind are disappearing. Those are some amazing scores for you!!!

Plans? dreams? what are you going to do with them?............if you care to share

The 70 will be put to work. Hauling wood...stone for the driveway. It needs a lot of body work but runs very well

Short bed was an old man's that has passed. It needs a fresh paint job. Very little rust. It will be one of my daily drivers the throw out bearing makes a lot of noise and the 1st and2nd gear grinds a little. Other than that drive the heck out of it

Hey there Hops. I am working on something and may get down your way soon. I haven't been home enough to check out those straps.

Well I am outta here to give em a good 12 hour day!

The rain finally stopped and the dog went out, boy did he have to go...

(He won't go out in the storm, he holds it....)

Morning Mike whats up?

First cup of coffee. Watching the news. Just about time for a shower to get the day started. I have a small route day today (perfect for a Friday) and I should be home after lunch. I have a long list of projects for the weekend. And you?

Goin shoppin at Tike's Truck lot?

I should! The truck is 90% done just need a few hard to find parts that he probably has there that were taken off. The master cyl should be here today and I have a fuel pump issue that came up when I was trouble shooting the fuel gauge, I think it is the tank connector. Then just weld the mounts for the GMC seats in and it should be good to go. See what happens today I was down yesterday.

A little scenery from my Monday route.

Attachments

• 20150914_104738.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 20150914_104252.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20150914_104221.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 92
-
Back