Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is a wood cutting day for me how about everyone else. Mitch, ....you been on the autobahn yet?

yea, this morning is the first morning here that the cooler air set in. first time of the season I see low 50s and I don't like it.

Makes me think about winter stuff too, I usually buy firewood from a guy who brings it already chopped. Usually we buy enough to last a couple years, this year we are due.

Mornin Gents!
Good morning :coffee2:

Good morning Mikey. A little spot of Stoke in the coffee sounds good.
You should grab a bottle and try it :glasses7: I am still looking for it here in Arkansas, I bet Toolman and I drank a half a bottle together :D Good morning :coffee2:

Here are some.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 003.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 012.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 90
  • 052.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 053.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 023.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 104
Wood cutting, cafes in Europe, Cinderella in her grungies... starting out to be a good day. I think I'll bathe my 4 legger and spend the day in the garage. Supposed to be a high of only 75 today.. great break from mid-90s.

Gotta go Guys. Pretty day here. Gonna take a ride through the country. See Ya

Good morning :coffee2:

You should grab a bottle and try it :glasses7: I am still looking for it here in Arkansas, I bet Toolman and I drank a half a bottle together :D Good morning :coffee2:

I'll check my local 'pharmacy' to see if they have it today!

Wood cutting, cafes in Europe, Cinderella in her grungies... starting out to be a good day. I think I'll bathe my 4 legger and spend the day in the garage. Supposed to be a high of only 75 today.. great break from mid-90s.

grungies for sure .......taking the wagon apart today ....made some good progress last night and ran into a mouse carcass and an insulation nest behind the drivers side tail light

hopefully soon the day will come when I don't feel like I need a shower just from getting in this car lol

Attachments

• 20150918_212503.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 20150918_212454.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 96
grungies for sure .......taking the wagon apart today ....made some good progress last night and ran into a mouse carcass and a insulation nest behind the drivers side tail light

hopefully soon the day will come when I don't feel like I need a shower just from getting in this car lol

Looking good Rani. I've been watching your Suzy thread. I'm betting a headliner in a longroof is a chore.

Well the wifie is up :color: I better start breakfast :glasses7: Everyone have a great day and don't eat anyone today :D

Looking good Rani. I've been watching your Suzy thread. I'm betting a headliner in a longroof is a chore.

I was actually on a debate with myself over SUZY or Susie.

At first I thought Suzy was a more exotic way of spelling the name, then my friend said it looks like how a stripper would spell it so that ruined my exotic theory.

Then I changed it to Susie because of Susie Q by CCR and this video which is fitting for the coronet because the coronet almost got parted out and junked at one point before I came along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Pete :cheers: you have plans today ?

Going to Pioneer Days with my two kids and four grandkids. Over 400 tractors, 500 gas engines, old cars, trucks, snowmobiles, everything a good threshing show has to offer.

grungies for sure .......taking the wagon apart today ....made some good progress last night and ran into a mouse carcass and an insulation nest behind the drivers side tail light

Sounds like a FUN time

Going to Pioneer Days with my two kids and four grandkids. Over 400 tractors, 500 gas engines, old cars, trucks, snowmobiles, everything a good threshing show has to offer.

Tell you son and daughter I said hello Pete, You enjoy this day my brother :cheers: Miss you all tremendously :glasses7:

Rani you always come up with the cutest and most interesting videos. I haven't seen that one in years

I was actually on a debate with myself over SUZY or Susie.

At first I thought Suzy was a more exotic way of spelling the name, then my friend said it looks like how a stripper would spell it so that ruined my exotic theory.

Then I changed it to Susie because of Susie Q by CCR and this video which is fitting for the coronet because the coronet almost got parted out and junked at one point before I came along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTF6v3ejaJQ

Susie is the sweet girl next door. Suzy is the classy Suzanne when she lets her hair down. Suzi is the stripper. I think they're all nice girls tho..

Let's not forget about Lazy Susie, spins around carrying all the groceries or tools :glasses7:

Good morning folks. Still workin on my first cup, just finished a blueberry muffin. I split a little firewood last night (hand maul) . Too hot for that.... Not sure what i'll get into today. Need to run over to the post office and mail a part to another member. I do have a couple small 'handyman jobs' for people if i can get ahold of them. Probably work on the car tomorrow.

-
Back