Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. Cool rides Mitch found over yonder. Supposed to be a small local show today. Most around here are light on Mopars. I have not been to this location before, so you never know.

Whats everyone up to todayz? I think I will take it easy for a change.

I need to get over to my son's house and look at his garage door opener. It has a mind of it's own. I wonder if a neighbor has the same frequency.

Take the Magnum and you can bet one will be there!

It will be there.... Parked down the street somewhere. A few years ago, i went to see one of the local shows. The parking for spectaters went in at the same place as the show cars. They asked which I was. Might have showed it that day if I had washed it. Other than the big front being stone chipped, it still cleans up nice. I have considered showing it, but then you have to stay there. I'd rather be home working on the Duster. Which I hope to do some of today. I do plan to show that eventually.

My garage door opener came with the house and one remote.. need a second one and now I know how it programs... thanks guys

Good morning in advance, headed over to GA to see my Dad, by the time y'all read this. Reports and pics I've been getting, and brief phone conversations with him, he's doing pretty well. Seems not that long ago I was a little kid and he'd put me on his shoulders. We'll reminisce and I have some questions to ask him.

YAY its Monday ......pretty much my favorite day of the week to be honest.

I don't like weekends because when stores close, I feel like if I forget something that I am going to lose time and be in agony till Monday.

That plus there is no mail on the second day after Friday and I DONT LIKE IT!!! LOL

I am really getting into football for some reason.

when you really stop and watch it, you realize that its a lot harder than it looks and a very strategic game. Really its like a fast paced and rough chess game.

Anyone who thinks its easy is kidding themselves.

I watched most of the Green Bay vs. Seattle Seahawks last night ....I am happy the Green Bay won

-
Back