Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pretty funny, actually. I helped my son order a microphone for his gaming/streaming. When we were done, he scrolled thru the 'gadgets' section and I said "hold it! What's that?" Ended up getting a OBDII scanner. We'll see if it arrives before christmas. I really could use it NOW.

what are we scanning?
Documents, metal, Studs (not you Hoppy)

720-1165190_1f.jpg

What's everybody up to today? Everybody must be busy. My wife went to the office so I am watching re-runs on Velocity. I'll probably clean up the kitchen or something.
Doing the weekly bills and banking while watching the Eagles kick the snot out of Denver.

Also doing lots of stretching and such trying to get the disc in my back to slip back into place. It's f'n killing me.

Time to go clean the windows on the 300 C. With the time change, I will be driving home in the dark tomorrow after work and I can't stand headlight glare because of dirty windows.

Been a honey-do weekend for me. Painting on the house (more bricks), built a couple odd looking end tables for tje porch, and next up is some kind of 'Welcome pole' (more Pinterest chit!)..

House is really beginning to look a lot better tho.

Been a honey-do weekend for me. Painting on the house (more bricks), built a couple odd looking end tables for tje porch, and next up is some kind of 'Stripper pole' (more Pinterest chit!)..

House is really beginning to look a lot like the club.

Today was put buddy’s snowblower on tractor. Two special pins are missing. Why he didnt leave them on machine is beyond me. He’s gone for 6 weeks so who gets to deal with it?only one in the neighbourhood that can run a lathe.

Not getting much done around the house but I'm having fun here deleting sale threads. LOL:drama::elmer::icon_fU::mad::mob::rofl::lol::soapbox::steering::thumbsup::BangHead::BangHead::wtf::bs_flag:

-
Back