Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am tempted....
No arm twisting here. It's in real nice shape. The previous owner traded for a new one before I retired. They had a cover on it so it looks like new. It comes with a "Smart Cable" so you just plug it into any OBD port and you don't need any keys or cartridges.

Asked to man the grill at a cookout today.
Just chicken and burgers.
Food went fast

IMG_20171105_152936.jpg

IMG_20171105_152023.jpg

pork roast in the crock pot here-almost done. Waiting till it will pull apart for samiches. Be doing that and some French fries soon...and another beer. watchin Skins and Sqawks

Just got out of a nice long hot shower. Let the hottest water I could stand beat on my back for a full 20 mins. We'll see if it helps. Now to ice down my insides with a couple of cold beers.

pork roast in the crock pot here-almost done. Waiting till it will pull apart for samiches. Be doing that and some French fries soon...and another beer. watchin Skins and Sqawks
I missed most of the Eagles game working the grill.

No arm twisting here. It's in real nice shape. The previous owner traded for a new one before I retired. They had a cover on it so it looks like new. It comes with a "Smart Cable" so you just plug it into any OBD port and you don't need any keys or cartridges.
I'll take it, Mike. But ya gotta wait a couple a weeks until I get back. @toolmanmike
Good Morning All !!!

Another note to self...never drink a beer just after you have brushed your teeth!

Ugh, blech!

I had a near death experience yesterday. I borrowed a moto from one of Alex's relatives last week, So I been using it some. Yesterday I took a 40k trip down to Can Tho to meet some friends for lunch. On the way back, I was cruising around 45 kph , Right behind a guy on a moto , with a huge sack of corn. I mean , this bag had to weigh 125 lbs. 45 kph, I'm two bike lengths behind him. Yup.... his load falls off right in front of me. I was actually . just a little on the left, behind him. So when the bag came off, from his left side, I assumed it would continue, to bounce left. So I swerve to the right, to try and miss the bag. He also hits his breaks instinctively. Well, I cant't avoid the bag, and I run over the right side of it. Well with the combination of the bag trowing my moto to the right, and him hitting his brakes, I end up into him on his left side. Mind you this is all happening at speed. I scraped along side of him for what seemed like forever, But I was able to steer left of him, without losing control of my Moto. I continued on, I saw him stop, obviously to get his rice bag, which was split open on the road. I bet you couldn't have driven an Ice pick up myt a44hole, with a sledgehammer, right about then. In hindsight, I realize that it could have been much,much worse. I arrived back in Vinh Long safely. Goin out for another ride today. Love Adventure.

I had a near death experience yesterday. I borrowed a moto from one of Alex's relatives last week, So I been using it some. Yesterday I took a 40k
trip down to Can Tho to meet some friends for lunch. On the way back, I was cruising around 45 kph , Right behind a guy on a moto , with a huge sack of corn. I mean , this bag had to weigh 125 lbs. 45 kph, I'm two bike lengths behind him. Yup.... his load falls off right in front of me. I was actually . just a little on the left, behind him. So when the bag came off, from his left side, I assumed it would continue, to bounce left. So I swerve to the right, to try and miss the bag. He also hits his breaks instinctively. Well, I cant't avoid the bag, and I run over the right side of it. Well with the combination of the bag trowing my moto to the right, and him hitting his brakes, I end up into him on his left side. Mind you this is all happening at speed. I scraped along side of him for what seemed like forever, But I was able to steer left of him, without losing control of my Moto. I continued on, I saw him stop, obviously to get his rice bag, which was split open on the road. I bet you couldn't have driven an Ice pick up myt a44hole, with a sledgehammer, right about then. In hindsight, I realize that it could have been much,much worse. I arrived back in Vinh Long safely. Goin out for another ride today. Love Adventure.

So you didnt stop to exchange ins. Info. Lmao

-
Back