Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And goodmorning.
-21 this morning.
Will warm up some today,progessively through weekend. Then into the above freezing temps by wednesday.

Just another damp and dreary day here.
Docs said I'm fine yesterday nothing wrong.
That's what they told two of my brother in laws with heart ISSUES days before they died.
Well everyone have a fun and happy day .
I'm off to another forum that I frequent.

Just another damp and dreary day here.
Docs said I'm fine yesterday nothing wrong.
That's what they told two of my brother in laws with heart ISSUES days before they died.
Well everyone have a fun and happy day .
I'm off to another forum that I frequent.
forums? I like forums!

Actually there is only one reason for this,the dramatic departure...
Last time was a little test drive. That big boat wouldnt start moving at all,had to back off to regain traction.

Good coffee today Kona mix with a drop of raspberry extract in the grinds, good stuff there!

Good coffee today Kona mix with a drop of raspberry extract in the grinds, good stuff there!
I bet it is, on another note :) I had a doc apt yesterday and he informed me I have lost 30 lbs in 3 years and have been keeping it off , he said I must be sacrificing a couple beers a day, I told him no ! Not enjoying bread like I did and stopped drinking soda, I still enjoy at least 2 beers everyday.. He said keep it up so :lol: I will doc, I am on my way for a pizza and beer as I leave this office :thumbsup:

Actually meeting with the daughter this morning just to hang out and do breakfast and some errands, she is bored and must be really bored wants a Daddy Daughter Date! Of course the wife is pissed! WTF??????

Morning....snow, ice, and rain is gone, heading east...sorry m1. Texted with my youngest daughter this morning, she's in England, her hubby is in the Air Force. She and the granddaughter are coming home soon for a few weeks.

Hoppy time with the kids is always special and I try never to miss an opportunity, life is too short.

Should be fun, she does road construction of all things and gets laid off over the winter months and is home alone. I have a few interesting stops to do should be fun.

Morning guys! Gals too if Rainy is in the house. You too Leanna.

Last edited:
Stop at the whobbly pop store and get your stock updated for the weekend (Strongend ) I don't do week ones bud :rofl:

Are you feeling better. I had the same thing a few years ago...sucks for a few days.
Better today. I can at least walk and use the stairs. I think a long hot shower with the shower massage is in order. Thanks for your concern.

Stop at the whobbly pop store and get your stock updated for the weekend (Strongend ) I don't do week ones bud :rofl:
I'm a little slow Mikee. When I first read your "strongend" phrase a few years back, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about.....until you explained. Makes perfectly good sense now. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I cant believe no one else bid on this thing another score this week, thank god it is a short month
64 413 tach drive dual point.
s-l1600.jpg

I'm a little slow Mikee. When I first read your "strongend" phrase a few years back, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about.....until you explained. Makes perfectly good sense now. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Yep ! I have been saying that for a long time, I told a DJ and weather man friend one time at my go to Pizza Beer place and he asked could he use it He did and thanked me on the air :thumbsup:
I think they named the weekend wrong Mike 1 , It should be our Strongend and not our week end :rofl:

-
Back