Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one need a spare ballast let me know have some old store stock ones just taking up cabinet space. Well off to a adventure I am sure see ya later.

Do you have any for Mopar electronic ign??? Two prong...

Last edited:
The season is starting to change... My dalmatian is starting to shed the winter fur....

If you rub him back and forth in one spot for a while

What were you doing in SCCA?
years ago, my cousin partnered with the local SCCA chapter to do a community service project. They had young drivers, 16-23 come out to a couple weekends a month for about 4-5 months to a couple different semi-local roadcourses such as Putnam Park and couple others. We took a few laps with a couple semi-pro SCCA road racers as driver coaches, then we got to drive their cars as they taught us a variety of things. It started out with emergency vehicle handling all the way up to solo car timed road course race runs. Got to drive a variety of different built road race cars but the one I nearly rolled was a 98 Z28, stripped, full roll cage car. It was at the old abandoned air strip where they'd set up a course, I tried out the heal/toe thing at the suggestion of the driver coach, screwed up badly, lost control in the process and went off the edge of the runway into the grass. I don't know how high the drivers side came off the ground but I sure felt it come back down.

The season is starting to change... My dalmatian is starting to shed the winter fur....

If you rub him back and forth in one spot for a while
Did that with my lab last night,was getting shocks. As she was walking away,could still hear the snapping. House may have a humidity problem.

So,have a 14 lincoln MKZ in the shop. Needs rear brakes.
Electronical parking brakes.
Need to command the park brake to retract before attempting service. Fun. Oh well, something new. My scanner has the features to deal with this. Thankfully.
Idjut drives a lincoln with a chevette budget. Hes gonna love me after this. Extra charge for diagnostic tool use.

I don't know how high the drivers side came off the ground but I sure felt it come back down.
I was out test driving the desert racer after some changes. Having a grand old time. "Oh look! A new washout in the track! This is gonna hurt!" I looked out through the window net on the driver side door and saw nothing but the ground and then the oil pressure light came on. "Paul (the car owner) is gonna kill me! Gas it!" The changes must have worked, got the car back to the house with no damage. :rofl:I didn't tell him the entire story, I did warn him about the new washout.

nothing wrong wit Mopar electronic just carry a spare box in your trunk they can last years or weeks!
Ok I'm not a real engine guru like you guys, so excuse my ignorance. My question, I thought (told by PO) when they switched the engine to EFI, and by-passed the ballast you no longer needed to worry about the ballast??

Seems I can never find the right piece of paper...:mad:
Tried to use the exercise bike this morning and as it powered up it made a popping noise. Try to pedal and it's got a lot of resistance on lowest level. Pretty sure there is a spring or something on brake that let go. Good news is the sticker on it says 20 year warranty on brake. Bad news is I cant find the papers on it. I know I have the manual and kept the receipt, but it's not in the file.:BangHead:
On a similar note... I have several deck boards with rot. Found the paper that says lifetime warranty. Pretty sure I have the receipt and can prove purchase. Problem is it very specifically says I need the end tags. There is a small chance I have an end cut piece laying around with one on, but I certainly did not save all the tags. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Probably by-passed. Most electronic conversions run off full battery voltage so a ballast resistor isn't needed.
Ok I'm not a real engine guru like you guys, so excuse my ignorance. My question, I thought (told by PO) when they switched the engine to EFI, and by-passed the ballast you no longer needed to worry about the ballast??

Is that deck material the plasticized stuff? It makes great cribbing under the hydraulic jack:lol:
oh I hate that stuff. for my senior community service project, I had to being a bridge for people on wheel chairs over a small ditch at the wild life refuge. That plastic lumber crap is the hardest crap ever to use.

Is that deck material the plasticized stuff? It makes great cribbing under the hydraulic jack:lol:
pressure treated, I did use trex for top rail, but not a fan for anything structural. Very hot under bare feet in the sun and needs a lot of support or spans will warp.

-
Back