Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just saw the PECO outage report. Over 350,000 people without power right now. Half our township is out.

Just no deals? Or nothing you wanted?
Never been to a swap meet yet.
Oh plenty of deals. Just nothing I wanted. One booth was selling small block 4 barrel aftermarket intakes for 60 bucks a pop. Had a whole stack of them. But didn't need them. Another guy was selling a full back half for an E body with a Ford 9 inch housing for 300 bucks with the coil overs and all

We still have power thankfully, but it may just be a matter of time until we don’t. I’m just glad the gas fireplace works without power so at least we can have some heat. With these winds it won’t take long to strip the heat out of the house and freeze it up. Some of my daughters friends near here are shutting off their water and evacuating to hotels or relatives houses to keep warm.

Did a search for swap meet in manitoba. Nada. One maybe. But when is a secret. Only the mcaacc
Knows.

I spent some time reading about carlisle. You a bunch of lucky guys!
Its huge.
It is on my bucket list,gotta get myself a camper van for the trip.

Carlisle!
Of course, if you are from there it’s pronounced like it’s two words. Car-lisle.

A buddy of mine lived there and back in the day we would stay at his place for easy access and put cars out on the front lawn that we were selling. Sold more than a few that way.

Of course, if you are from there it’s pronounced like it’s two words. Car-lisle.

A buddy of mine lived there and back in the day we would stay at his place for easy access and put cars out on the front lawn that we were selling. Sold more than a few that way.

So you were selling grass from your cars, Parked at your friends house.
:thumbsup:

-
Back