Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow nice love the light bar where it belongs IMO
more fiberglass than steel at this point.lol gets better mileage than my hemi jeep.
upload_2018-3-3_6-48-26.png

This one gets better than my v6 Wrangler by about 50 percent. I average a shade under 22. Jeep get Barely 15
pretty similar here. And the jeep even has the eagle hemi. the ram is the pre vvt hemi. And Chrysler put an 18 gallon tank in the jeep...wth.lol

pretty similar here. And the jeep even has the eagle hemi. the ram is the pre vvt hemi. And Chrysler put an 18 gallon tank in the jeep...wth.lol
Yeah my Wrangler has the same 18 gallon. Annoying as heck. I've even searched for aftermarket tanks to go larger to no avail.

Go figure, my unit is still trying to tell me I have to find a way there.

Yeah my Wrangler has the same 18 gallon. Annoying as heck. I've even searched for aftermarket tanks to go larger to no avail.
Mine is a commander...13 miles of exhaust underneath. if there was a Titan tank avail, i'd buy it.

All mass transit was shut down here yesterday. And traffic in general was a massive parking lot.
Nurses mother was stranded. Called uber. Split
The ride with a friend. $200.00 for a 12 mile ride that took 3 hours because of traffic.

Go figure, my unit is still trying to tell me I have to find a way there.

All mass transit was shut down here yesterday. And traffic in general was a massive parking lot.
Nurses mother was stranded. Called u er. Split a
The ride with a friend. $200.00 for a 12 mile ride that took 3 hours because of traffic.

Hey OMR quote my above message and tag hoppy so he can see it. He'll get a kick out of the unit thing even though he's still mad at me

Mornin guys! 52 degrees outside and slept in until almost 7am. Wow, needed it. Coffee is great...

Motorsports are really ramping up around here since the 500. Have a car show this evening, then a racing in the morning.

Scored this the other day had just MOPAR Distributor as the description threw a min bid at it and got it 64 413 tach drive!
s-l1600.jpg

-
Back