Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I've crawled all over this, there's no leaks, I cracked the high pressure line loose and the pump is working. Had a guy turn the wheel back and forth or try to, the shaft just jams if you try to go to the right. It will let it go to straight, but beyond that it won't turn.

Well........

IMG_0667.GIF

Good morning coffee crew.
The rain has quite so I finished up wiring the meter base and disc. called the electric co. and they past it and hung it yesterday :thumbsup:

28472100_1992405400774796_5884251150661968558_n.jpg

Windy rainy and 40;s here no racing today!
That's stange - I'll have to look at radar - Bright hazy sun in West phila.
Snow and ice on the back roof and garden but front is pretty dry except where the stuff falls out of trees.

It is supposed to clear up late the rain/drizzle that is we always have our own weather in this valley it seams, go over the hill and it is different.

It is supposed to clear up late the rain/drizzle that is we always have our own weather in this valley it seams, go over the hill and it is different.
I'll call you later.
Gave the a late night crew here a quick lesson on how distributor springs work.
Tried to make a punny joke and the timing must of been off...

Dam a ton of power outages actually surprised we still have it.
You see the news? Truck layed over on
near me on
Holtwood Dam bridge from the wind. Bridge closed till they inspect it. Don't go that way too often, but it's the only way across to lower Lancaster county. Nothing else between Rt 30 and Rt 1 (MD). So definitely a PITA for the locals near it.
Good morning

I'll call you later.
Gave the a late night crew here a quick lesson on how distributor springs work.
Tried to make a punny joke and the timing must of been off...
Was there a lesson? I just saw a pic of springs. Thought you were fixing your ride.
1950s-60s-mobo-prairie-king-spring-rocking-horse-vintage-retro-mid-century.jpg

I need to get the plates this week, money is tight just sent the check in for the Grundy insurance on the firechicken and the truck. Have to wait on the cards before I take them off the current policy.

-
Back