Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never heard of this before, but just looked it up.
Very interestin. Will dissolve steels, but not aluminum or brass. Hmmm. So do you just rinse it off to stop the process? Could you do a rinse of this for rust removal?
What did you find Chris? Mercury fulminate? Opps ment Keefer

It start this morning?
Yep...

“Despite my successful cold start this morning, I will get a spare control module. Comparing diff ones. I want a black case as I believe it should have been originally. Other than that doesn.t matter too much. Biggest functional diff is some are supposed to be better at high rpm . Not really an issue for me.”

Well, they dropped the other shoe at work today. By the Summer it’s folding up. Since some will be rolled into something else, I have no idea how it’s going to play out. I only know I’m part of who they want for the “something else”.

Time to warm up the network and see what my options are beyond this...

Well, they dropped the other shoe at work today. By the Summer it’s folding up. Since some will be rolled into something else, I have no idea how it’s going to play out. I only know I’m part of who they want for the “something else”.

Damn, there's not even a semblance of job security in your field. Seems like you adapted to the game along the way, though.

Thanks to @Tooljunkie the jeep is fixed. Fastenal locally didn't have those but that's to that part number, Orielly was able to look it up and get me the right fitting!!

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Lilly company announced they're laying off too not too long ago after their latest drug failed.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Lilly company announced they're laying off too not too long ago after their latest drug failed.
Damn, there's not even a semblance of job security in your field. Seems like you adapted to the game along the way, though.

Yeah, it’s a way of life in this business. Lilly is laying off 3500 now and Teva is laying off 14,000.

It hits the middle managers, junior people and narrow field scientists the hardest. They hit the streets with a ton of completion for new jobs. For people like me, my experience and skills are in high demand and there just aren’t many out there at this level.

This time is a bit different for me since I am actually employed by 5 different companies funneling through one. That’s part of the reason they want me for the next thing, only about 15% of my time is covered by the company that’s folding so I walk in 85% funded out of the gate.

Yeah, it’s a way of life in this business. Lilly is laying off 3500 now and Teva is laying off 14,000.

It hits the middle managers, junior people and narrow field scientists the hardest. They hit the streets with a ton of completion for new jobs. For people like me, my experience and skills are in high demand and there just aren’t many out there at this level.

This time is a bit different for me since I am actually employed by 5 different companies funneling through one. That’s part of the reason they want me for the next thing, only about 15% of my time is covered by the company that’s folding so I walk in 85% funded out of the gate.
Good hedge to be in

Fixed it!
Open a daycare Dave.. in Indiana, one daycare worker per 16 kids. Most charge about 25-40 bucks a day per kid.
5 days a week , 50 weeks a year(most close for xmas and thanksgiving weeks), 100,000 a year EASILY

Open a daycare Dave.. in Indiana, one daycare worker per 16 kids. Most charge about 25-40 bucks a day per kid.
5 days a week , 50 weeks a year(most close for xmas and thanksgiving weeks), 100,000 a year EASILY
That would be less than 1/3 of what I make. Not worth it when I could consult at $325/hr and make 2/3 of my salary in 40% of the time I put in now.

That would be less than 1/3 of what I make. Not worth it when I could consult at $325/hr and make 2/3 of my salary in 40% of the time I put in now.
**** I wish I made 100,000

-
Back