Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whatever, but there are plenty of other threads with 'properly worn' bikinis(and some not) Nothing wrong with what I put up. If the rules have changed, need some clarification...
@Joeychgo
I would guess no ****? Even softcore ****. Just spit balling it here......Come on, everyone knows when they are pushing the "rules" :thumbsup:

Sorry, going to take that picture away. A certain member will turn us in.
Hmmm, those rats taste good

Seriously? Since when are things that can be seen in public not OK?
@Joeychgo
ever gone to a walmart? there's a lot of things seen there in public that shouldnt be :rofl:

This thread is going to die a slow painful death.
Only cause of the rat...

Whatever, but there are plenty of other threads with 'properly worn' bikinis(and some not) Nothing wrong with what I put up. If the rules have changed, need some clarification...
@Joeychgo
While we're at it, can I get clarification if discussing my guard unit is ok?

Non sexual photo with girls in bikini is fine.
just wait, someone will post a sheer bikini pic soon enough :lol:

WTF do you need a permit for? Grading?
I'm putting a new driveway in, because it connects to a county road, I have to have them survey and issue a permit. The entire process is 100% free of charge, and its simply there to make sure the ditches arent backed up and utility lines arent interferred with or destroyed. a county highway engineer comes out, surveys the proposed driveway spot, then gives you a blueprint and a culvert requirement based on what the drive will be used for. Why the hell he wants a 30 foot long culvert though is beyond my understanding.

I would guess no ****? Even softcore ****. Just spit balling it here......Come on, everyone knows when they are pushing the "rules" :thumbsup:
Give it time...

Anyone know anything about pre motorized windshield washers? Talking when they had a tube in a bag and no electric to it but just a foot pump or squeeze thing?

Ya know. On an A100 .. You can get the proper size wrench and adjust the sprayers on the washers to a different attitude. The next part takes practice. Develop a facial expression that says "Well I didn't know it was going to do that". Use this expression and the little foot pump on pedestrians in close proximity to the front of the A100. :rolleyes: Just a theory I had in my youth.

Funny thing is, Google doesn't really define it. Nothing "sexy", nude or near nude is about the best description I can give you. For that stuff, post in the gold member forums.

Chris, that culvert may not be out of line,10-12 foot top is a little narrow,and if the ditch is 4 feet deep,the slope will quickly take up the leftovers. Acceptable slope is 4:1. If its no cost out of pocket then embrace it.

Relocating tire machine and balancer today. Includes moving airline and power. But i need to make an office/waiting room.

Chris, that culvert may not be out of line,10-12 foot top is a little narrow,and if the ditch is 4 feet deep,the slope will quickly take up the leftovers. Acceptable slope is 4:1. If its no cost out of pocket then embrace it.
i have to buy the materials, the permit and engineering was free. he stated a 15 inch diameter, 30 ft long. the slope thing makes sense though.

My buddy is the drainage foreman for our municipality,i learn a little from him.
You buy the pipe from the county?Reason i ask is you may not find them cheaper anywhere else...

Funny thing is, Google doesn't really define it. Nothing "sexy", nude or near nude is about the best description I can give you. For that stuff, post in the gold member forums.
Hmm.. not trying to be dick, just trying to understand the rules so I dont break them in the future.

Since we're using google to define "****", I thought I'd use it to define "political discussion"

From Google: "Political discussion (also referred to as political commentary or political criticism ) is criticism or discussion that is specific of or to politics, including politicians, political parties, and types of government."

So how does my post saying not to thank me but to thank dead service members in Arlington fall under political discussions? Or for that matter, how does discussion of a possible deployment fall under politics?

Like I said, I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want to clearly understand the rules. @Joeychgo

Relocating tire machine and balancer today. Includes moving airline and power. But i need to make an office/waiting room.
With a large window in the waiting room in the right place, the big screen in the shop could be visible by the customers. Just don't let them have access to the remote :rofl:

Ya know. On an A100 .. You can get the proper size wrench and adjust the sprayers on the washers to a different attitude. The next part takes practice. Develop a facial expression that says "Well I didn't know it was going to do that". Use this expression and the little foot pump on pedestrians in close proximity to the front of the A100. :rolleyes: Just a theory I had in my youth.
One car i had would clear the car and hit the windshield on the car behind me. worked perfectly at 60 mph.

Are the county going to keep the culvert from flooding your yard? Watch that thing close when the ditch starts to flow, pitchfork in hand.
my yard would be 600 ft up hill from the drive

My buddy is the drainage foreman for our municipality,i learn a little from him.
You buy the pipe from the county?Reason i ask is you may not find them cheaper anywhere else...
I'll have to inquire, I don't think I can buy from them but I'll check. good Idea

Like I said, I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want to clearly understand the rules. @Joeychgo

Unfortunately some things are hard to 'clearly' define. Sometimes we have to use our judgement, which is by definition, subjective.

So how does my post saying not to thank me but to thank dead service members in Arlington fall under political discussions? Or for that matter, how does discussion of a possible deployment fall under politics?

because even IF one could argue its not politics, the conversation will almost certainly go there anyway.

That a good thing being uphill. So our county flood control crew gets their tractor setup to spray weeds. They go jetting down the road killing weeds in the drainage ditches. Must be good stuff, 3 days later weeds are dead. "We did good? Right?" Rains come. Dead weeds still in the ditches. Ditch flows. Weeds get jammed in the culverts. County flood scratches heads "How did this happen? The weeds were dead and couldn't grow." Flood control crew sprays weeds on a rather blustery day. 3 days later weeds are dead along with 6 or 7 rows of mature broccoli on the other side of the ditch. :rofl:

Have a grand day. A grand Friday. :D It looks like the jetstreams have shifted a little to the north, might be just enough to allow winged sprint car competition in the neighboring village tomorrow evening. :D

Unfortunately some things are hard to 'clearly' define. Sometimes we have to use our judgement, which is by definition, subjective.

because even IF one could argue its not politics, the conversation will almost certainly go there anyway.
I think we have had some very good 'current events' discussions on this thread without getting into the political drama.
This closely parallels the sexual content situation. A pic can be sexy without being sexually suggestive. I have always understood the latter to be what is unacceptable here or on most any other forum. People generally know when they are going beyond what is allowed.

This doesn't make sense to me. Dead Service members are not in anyway politics.
Besides, prediciting that a conversation going one way or the other is like saying someone driving a Challenger is going to break the speed limit because it's a muscle car...

I think we have had some very good 'current events' discussions on this thread without getting into the political drama.
This closely parallels the sexual content situation. A pic can be sexy without being sexually suggestive. I have always understood the latter to be what is unacceptable here or on most any other forum. People generally know when they are going beyond what is allowed.
Exactly. And that is what is so confusing and aggravating, we've had conversations way deeper into politics than what we had yesterday. I just don't want to get smacked again for talking about something directly related to me, that is not connected to politics, without knowing the line actually is. Think about it, everything on this forum can be related to politics if one tries hard enough.

Speed Limits- set by goverment
MPG requirements-set by goverment
Emissions- government

Wanna take a vacation and fly to Japan, gotta go thru the government, which involves policies made by politicans...

years ago at one of the Englishtown swapmeet and shows the best car IMO was a VW beatle done up as a fun safari - combat theme with cow catcher and spikes - and yes - forward squirting washers.

@zkx14 Jim at DMT just sent a note that he's shipped the package and knocked 34 USD off because shipping was less than predicted.
:thumbsup:

Agree. In fact its always that way, even when there are rules and regs....
even IF one could argue its not politics, the conversation will almost certainly go there anyway.
That's a slippery slope and really no reason for it. When it goes there, then act.

-
Back