Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When we were kids could we imagine microcomputers and cell phones as they are today? Who knows how things will evolve...
I'm actually a little concerned how fast self driving cars are hitting the public streets for testing. That was before the big oops. But the pressure is there. I don't think its for people like us.. more for delivery and taxi type services.

Hey Matt thanks for the phone call today. Good talking to you.
Get over that cold .

I hate when that happens.
Morning.
Me to Ray, I fixed and replaced everythin that needed to be, took about two weeks

Spring 2011 215.jpg

Last edited:
I made it out of a Jeep (4.0 99 model) and ran it 6 years, that little slant loved the cool fresh air

I'm working on a twin turbo setup, and was digging for a pressure hat on the cheap, so i came across all the dakota hats and such. lol A buddy of mine pulled one out of the scrap pile...pretty sure its the first turbonetics hat ever made...

Would love to see it Johnny !!
oh its a beaute! lol

Ignore the fact its sitting on a BBC. we just wanted to make sure it would spin if needed. My twin build is on a 318. I plan on taking some pictures, and might even do a video series once the weather breaks. I didn't want to start a thread with just a picture of a bunch of parts, and then not have an update for 3 months

29745726_2034917496523508_918170307_n.jpg

oh its a beaute! lol

Ignore the fact its sitting on a BBC. we just wanted to make sure it would spin if needed. My twin build is on a 318. I plan on taking some pictures, and might even do a video series once the weather breaks. I didn't want to start a thread with just a picture of a bunch of parts, and then not have an update for 3 months

View attachment 1715163613
Oh my goodness !!! I have never seen one like that :thankyou: nice snag Johnny, looking forward to seeing warm weather so we can see it :thumbsup:

NE ohio here. Salem/youngstown area.
Let me know if ya need any engine parts down there!!!

I will do that for sure! Mine has a little /6 in her that I plan to keep in it. I think the only other thing so far I have to get for it to drive it is the exhaust manifold gasket. She is leaking a bit there. So far.... we all know how that goes!!! :lol:

-
Back