Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will hi 70 today here in northeast Arkansas with winds up to 20 mph , Good morning Jaws
We should get near that tomorrow, but with a chance of rain. Still a cool 50 today. Fri and Sat should be awesome - clear and close to 80!

You guys can keep it. Too hot for my taste, and the timing is perfect for winter fuel vapor lock. :(
Guess if I'm feeling up for, I'll make a run to self heating & fuel.

Few months? I saw that a year ago. Sucks, but they just cant be with us as long as we want. Comes a time it's not doing them any favors letting them hang on.
Boy is that true. Sometimes its hard to know. I thought mine was on that downhill slope last year, and now she's doing so good I can't beleive it. Last night she sprinted a block and half - which is a block and half more than I would have guessed she'ld ever do again 6 months ago. I also know, it wouldn't be big surprise that her time could be up sooner than later. 14 for a medium size dog is generally up there in years.

Hey Tim. I was impressed at all the replies you got with your connector question a couple weeks ago. What I like about this site, lots of knowledge and ideas.

Hey Tim. I was impressed at all the replies you got with your connector question a couple weeks ago. What I like about this site, lots of knowledge and ideas.
Hey, yes, lots of relevant info on that thread. I do like this site. Lots of guys with lots of experience and willing to give up the info! A+

so i sent pics to a company called Paul's chrome in PA of the 3 trim pieces I want to have re-plated. We'll see how much it'll cost. Sending the trunk lock bezel and the taillight bezels off the polara.

The wind is already here. Kinda early in the day for that nonsense, but it is Wind season/spring. Coffee cup is empty. Many chores to do after the adventures of the weekend in Oceanside. Have a grand day :D

so i sent pics to a company called Paul's chrome in PA of the 3 trim pieces I want to have re-plated. We'll see how much it'll cost. Sending the trunk lock bezel and the taillight bezels off the polara.
And put Paul's Chrome in the search engine here, and you can read the good and bad experiences. Other chrome shop reviews also.

Last edited:
Hi Anders! I can size a heat exchanger but I need all the details. You can PM me if you’d like.
Cool. Actually, I've already built the thing so finding out what it could theoretically do is perhaps more of a mental exercise than useful work. If I find the inspiration I'll bug you with it , otherwise you're in the clear. :)

Oh, good evening, folks. Quick fly-by. Hitting the sack.

My 55, the shop sent in a couple pieces to a chrome shop in TN. The return was about two weeks, look great, very reasonable. I'll call him and see who it was. Might take a day or two to get back to me.

My 55, the shop sent in a couple pieces to a chrome shop in TN. The return was about two weeks, look great, very reasonable. I'll call him and see who it was. Might take a day or two to get back to me.
Thanks man

Another fail from another (same) shop. Couldnt get plugs out of a dodge journey. 4 cyl.
Customer tried and got one.
He stopped in and i grabbed my cordless impact and zipped em out. Guess he will be back. Good for me...

Just my bad luck. NEW torque thrust 2 wheels, one has a small hole that leaks air! :BangHead: returning under warranty. BUT wont be here till after the Spring Fling!! Will miss it this year!!

-
Back