Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I might fill a hole. I would not trust it if actually cracked. would have serious reservations about runnning any of them in that case...
Brand new American Racing Torque thrust II wheels. Strange problem for sure.

Cracks I wouldn’t mess with. I though you said it was a hole.
I cant see the problem with the naked eye. Just could see where the air is leaking out in the water tank. Looks like a crack to me.

My concern is it being a front wheel. If you cant run it on the back,then dont run it.
You would think quality control would catch that.

Do it... And then get busy sending them to me!:lol::lol:
Keep your stuff working... Then you can deal with me.. My money ain't going nowhere else...
Crap I cant. The tires will hit the front fender lip! That is why I went to the different wheel. The 205 50 R17 fit but now I have 225 50R17 on it and they wont work .

There are days, where i would think i had a kick me sign on my back. Guess you are wearing it now,Tim...

There are days, where i would think i had a kick me sign on my back. Guess you are wearing it now,Tim...
Every vehicle I have ever owned has a hidden asshole magnet in the front.
You know. The kind were the guy speeds out of a lot in front of you and slows to a crawl. Or passes you pulls in front and slows diwn.

Crap I cant. The tires will hit the front fender lip! That is why I went to the different wheel. The 205 50 R17 fit but now I have 225 50R17 on it and they wont work .
Looks like the options to still go are getting more expensive. My last suggestion would be to take the new leaking wheel to a wheel repair shop and have them fix it. Probably cost around $100 at most.

Looks like the options to still go are getting more expensive. My last suggestion would be to take the new leaking wheel to a wheel repair shop and have them fix it. Probably cost around $100 at most.
A thought....

Every vehicle I have ever owned has a hidden asshole magnet in the front.
You know. The kind were the guy speeds out of a lot in front of you and slows to a crawl. Or passes you pulls in front and slows diwn.
I seem to have an asshat magnet on my truck.. Thanks for letting me know what to look for. Asshat Magnet removal this weekend!

Or can you think of anyone local with a set of 4 LBP wheels you could borrow? preferably cragers or mags or something, if not with full wheel covers. It would be tough to have a steel rim painted anything but matching with that car...except maybe the 'ralley rims'

Or can you think of anyone local with a set of 4 LBP wheels you could borrow? preferably cragers or mags or something, if not with full wheel covers. It would be tough to have a steel rim painted anything but matching with that car...except maybe the 'ralley rims'
I might get wheel tomorrow, I had it air shipped and is supposed to make it here by Friday morning. Just called to verify....But I bet it wont get here, it's not Amazon!

-
Back