Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Matt autocross is cool love watching it. I'm into car show no one likes to sit in the rain for a car show.
MMike my SNL and 11 and 5 year old grandsons all dirt bike race, both indoors and outdoors. Its an expensive hobby, but its what they like to do as a family.
I was just :poke:. Makes total sense for regular car shows. Only one I go to semi-regularly is the Frostbite rally, which is pretty informal and everyone leaves at noon.

Nope. Too much walking in the heat for me. Nothing I need to get from there either.
Nothing I really need either.....Just would be cool for a get together before I got too old to drive out there....Again!!! :BangHead: I will never get that old....

Nothing I really need either.....Just would be cool for a get together before I got too old to drive out there....Again!!! :BangHead: I will never get that old....
It's on my bucket list to. I'm hoping to go this year, but we'll see.

Thanks Dave, Those are cool. Love the cartoonish ones!
I’m figuring out how to best do the toon type images by continual practice. I’ve learned a ton as I go and almost have it nailed now. Still plenty of room for improvement though...so the practicing will continue until I have it completely mastered.

Only took me 3 years to truly master photoshop, so I figure another year or so and I will have the toon type images from blending the 2 programs down pat.

One day, when I retire from working for a living and can follow my passion, I expect to go to Carlisle and other venues selling my artwork as posters, t-shirts, hats, etc....just for the fun of it.

I might even make a few bucks at it too.

One day, when I retire from working for a living and can follow my passion, I expect to go to Carlisle and other venues selling my artwork as posters, t-shirts, hats, etc....just for the fun of it.

I might even make a few bucks at it too.
And you will!

-
Back