Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No. Im going to do everything myself. Every weld, every nut every bolt. Contrary to what my best friend thinks, i will be applying the paint myself too.

I will be taking my hood to the body shop,but working on it myself. Owner owes me a few favours.

I pulled engine apart, resealed it and cleaned it up and painted it.
Hopefully just a runner,im not into racing,more of a cruise around car.
Just finished up the transmission,my parts guy couldnt supply the kit i originally ordered, and his supplier subbed a clutch/seal only kit. Disappointing, as i wanted the thrust washers and bushings.
The crap some outfits pass off as oem quality is deplorable. Have to make do in backwoods manitoba.

I pulled engine apart, resealed it and cleaned it up and painted it.
Hopefully just a runner,im not into racing,more of a cruise around car.
Just finished up the transmission,my parts guy couldnt supply the kit i originally ordered, and his supplier subbed a clutch/seal only kit. Disappointing, as i wanted the thrust washers and bushings.
The crap some outfits pass off as oem quality is deplorable. Have to make do in backwoods manitoba.

Regardless, You will have the joy of saying.... You did it all yourself. Im proud to be able to say that.. With the exception of the engine. I had to have that built due to all the machine work etc..

Really!!! Almost 2 hours and you make me make the post! You guys have got to be wasted or ?????
Sorry, I went off to do this image since nobody replied to my posts...

9F222DD7-DD0B-4E42-AB04-A7313816E686.jpeg

I might put a hood scoop on it or the power bulge hood from a Sport Fury...haven’t decided yet.

I really should of mowed my yard tonight.. Instead I came home and drank 2 home brews, I had quite the buzz going and figured it was best not to mow and better to get online.. Im surprised I didnt buy anything. hahahahahaha

I really should of mowed my yard tonight.. Instead I came home and drank 2 home brews, I had quite the buzz going and figured it was best not to mow and better to get online.. Im surprised I didnt buy anything. hahahahahaha
Better than losing a couple of toes in a lawn mower incident for sure!

I had a 70 sport fury. Was a good car. Lost my License and sold it.
Dumb. Maybe not so much, got busted for driving it. So was fir the best.

I was pulling poison ivy. I'm like immune or something to it. Same with my grandfather. Niether of us can get it. So since it invaded the wife's flower beds, I got stuck getting rid of it without chemicals.

Holeee...
0D916DB5-383B-40A7-ACBA-91AC42AB2A45.png
is getting worse, not better..3 red tags to the right side of the province- im somewhere in there.

I was pulling poison ivy. I'm like immune or something to it. Same with my grandfather. Niether of us can get it. So since it invaded the wife's flower beds, I got stuck getting rid of it without chemicals.
Im right there with you, I dont get it either.. I used to weed whack that stuff in shorts and a t-shirt and my mom would freak because I was covered in it.

Careful. Knew a guy that thought he was immune too. He got it pretty bad,was long ago and cant recall exactly who it was.

Careful. Knew a guy that thought he was immune too. He got it pretty bad,was long ago and cant recall exactly who it was.
yeah
I've grown up in the woods surrounded by poison ivy. I've rubbed it on my arms deliberately before to prove the point. Not even made my skin red.

Now poison oak or poison summack, totally different story. I can get that stuff not bad, but still get it

-
Back