Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have four lane HWY I-70 all the way across the state at 75mph. Highway Patrol won't even look at you at 80mph.
Most of our interstate highways with interchanges are 75 mph. They start ticketing at 10mph over. (unless they see you without your seat belt on) 4 lanes with at grade intersections are 55 or 65.

First test of a new batch.
20180522_152959.jpg

Oh well guess I did read about the ticket he got. Thought you just mailed the check in??
NO!!! I am registering my little trailer, the one I built to take to Carlisle. Needs DMV to assign a VIN. And I got a speeding ticket yesterday, not due till July.

NO!!! I am registering my little trailer, the one I built to take to Carlisle. Needs DMV to assign a VIN. And I got a speeding ticket yesterday, not due till July.
Well sorry for both, agree DMV is one of my least favorite places to go.

Cruisers are fun cars!
I've been driving it to work and around to make sure its a solid car. Its a 2007, with 59,700miles on. Just a base 4cyl and not a speed demon by any means, but that is ok!!! I ended up putting shocks, struts, brakes and changed the oil for her. It may need tires before winter, we'll see

-
Back