Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had to put calipers, pads and front hoses on the 92 Cummins yesterday. Was going to change the rotors also....But..... they are pressed to the hub, with the studs...Total PIA to change. They looked plenty thick, also. So I broke out my dial test indicator and checked the runout. Same on both sides. Only .005. The right side was stuck, so not warped terribly. I'll return the rotors........

Had to put calipers, pads and front hoses on the 92 Cummins yesterday. Was going to change the rotors also....But..... they are pressed to the hub, with the studs...Total PIA to change. They looked plenty thick, also. So I broke out my dial test indicator and checked the runout. Same on both sides. Only .005. The right side was stuck, so not warped terribly. I'll return the rotors........
they're actually really easy. I'm done it many times on ours. I'd change the rotors personally.

they're actually really easy. I'm done it many times on ours. I'd change the rotors personally.
The job is done, brakes are great, I think it requires all new studs when you separate the hub from the rotor. Remember, this is 2WD...

The job is done, brakes are great, I think it requires all new studs when you separate the hub from the rotor. Remember, this is 2WD...
so is ours and I've never replaced the studs. they fit just as tight but its a mute point if you're done already

Kid’s pt cruiser is setting off cam/crank sensor codes. I have to pull the sensors off the parts car. Crank sensor is under backside, should be no fun.
Road tested it, has an odd pull when shifting gears. Found a loose bolt in drivers side control arm. May have to weld in a plate to repair worn out hole.
So much for making a dollar today.

Is any of that the same as what would be in my Magnum? 2005 3.5 AWD. I have no clue what's in it. Not looking to upgrade, but spare parts is good to have...
Unfortunately not. The AWD and 198 mm diff make it very different from what was in the SRT.

I made a deal with my bath remodeling company to provide custom large wall canvas print art work for their high end kitchen, bath and outdoor pool/patio remodels. Price range is $800 - $1500 per piece depending on size. More if I need to go into lengthy custom design work.

I showed them the large pieces I have done that are hanging here in my house and their jaws hit the floor. They jumped all over the opportunity to be able to offer the service since they get a lot of people asking for it and they don’t have anyone who can do it.

I made a deal with my bath remodeling company to provide custom large wall canvas print art work for their high end kitchen, bath and outdoor pool/patio remodels. Price range is $800 - $1500 per piece depending on size. More if I need to go into lengthy custom design work.

I showed them the large pieces I have done that are hanging here in my house and their jaws hit the floor. They jumped all over the opportunity to be able to offer the service since they get a lot of people asking for it and they don’t have anyone who can do it.
Looks like the foot is in the door.....

Gotta go get some stain/paint for my deck.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Maybe I can get a brush in the hand of one of these young guys around here...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well that one is done. Runs better,drives better. Even put new batteries in the keyless entry remote.

-
Back