Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
wow, I found a place nearby selling 40 ft containers for 1700 delivered.

Up here,van bodys and sea cans sell about the same price.
40 foot 3 grand.
20 foot 2750.

Well been out in the garage working all morning. When the temp hit 95 I quit and came inside.
Buddy at coffee this morning was telling the story of a blowout on his 69 Barracuda convertible. He'd bought the car a few months ago, tires looked good so drove it. Checked the date code a couple days ago and they were 18 years old.
I remembered the discussion here the other day about tires, and @Ddaddy posting the DOT date code information. I went and checked mine, and they are 16 years old. I'll be getting a new set of tires. I need the red streak so sure I'll pay a little more...oh well.

Gotta go get some stain/paint for my deck.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Maybe I can get a brush in the hand of one of these young guys around here...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Airless is the bomb! I use this and has been great for years
graco-airless-paint-sprayers-262800-64_1000.jpg

Graco Magnum X5 Airless Paint Sprayer-262800 - The Home Depot

Last edited:
Ya, too bad we don't put more miles on our cars. I bet the fronts on my 66 are 12+ years old as well. I better check.
Yep mine look brand new, but deep down they are old and worn. I'll have the car long enough to get full use of the next set of tires.

Evening? Ok.
Was a get very little done day.
Buddy brought over his bobcat loader for me to use and i started
Practising with it.
Got the battery box on trailer straightened and all the breaks welded.
Cut off the old lights,and tested wiring. Looks good so far.

I discovered some new photo effects today so I played around with them a bit doing self portraits. Interesting results.

Evil...

A9F81827-1B81-49BE-A4CA-D78EF4123CE9.jpeg

Whimsical...

3FC8943A-5D6F-4C52-974F-8D09BF58610F.jpeg

The first image also includes elongation warping to distort the facial fearures. The second image is an effect called light tunnel warp.

-
Back